Lpcs Currently? Which Lpcs Will Make It To The Mpc

Geneshit

its either they all go together, or none of them go at all. If olympus goes alone they will get smacked/crashed/slumped, but if all lpcs move up with them, they can have their scene in the HPC community. The only clans that won't be able to move up is Imperial because in the end no one will leave Supremacy for a LPC.

its either they all go together, or none of them go at all. If olympus goes alone they will get smacked/crashed/slumped, but if all lpcs move up with them, they can have their scene in the HPC community. The only clans that won't be able to move up is Imperial because in the end no one will leave Supremacy for a LPC.

pretty good point

CV - likely

Olympus - probably

Chaotic - possibly, need some more stability in the ranks but I wouldn't say flat out no

AAO - interesting tbh not sure either way, too new to tell at this point.

Imperial - easily could but won't because a lot of them are already in Supremacy and wouldn't leave for the LPC turning HPC

cv, olympus, chaotic

rest will close cuz brown sticky stuff clans stay brown sticky stuff right?

@[Don]

btw wuu2 void forever, ill

close ur lpc also if u test me some more lol

btw ur flaming a troll account 

So if cv is ready to nut up and prep us 40v40 or 30v30 anyday im down perhaps this time u can kill more then 5

Otherwise dont go around calling other clans brown sticky stuff when in the last prep you got smashed

cv, olympus, chaotic

rest will close cuz brown sticky stuff clans stay brown sticky stuff right?

@[Don]

btw wuu2 void forever, ill

close ur lpc also if u test me some more lol

test me now. and don't cry when you see u can't log on :D

imperial - doubt it.. their supremacy accounts are the same as their imperial accounts ( all level 70-85's ) which is why they do well in the lpc scene but get slaughtered in the hpc scene, they could merge into supremacy ( wouldn't make much difference tbh they'd gain like 10 people if not less ), their supremacy people won't leave for an lpc.

Olympus - They could, they don't have many multi clanners, soon as they move up they'd be able to compete with LT and CP confidently.

Chaotic - Cb average too low atm and unstable rank structure, could potentially happen but i don't think it'd happen soon.

Conviction - Not many multi clanners, already have quite a few HPC accounts that are ready when we decide to move up.

AAO - Too early to say

Remedy - Having trouble competing in the LPC scene lol

Tier 1 - whats that