[CV] Saturday F2P Pk Trip - Know Your Place - 2015/04/11

nICK1/nICK2/nICK3/nICK4/

lol "lpc" lol "1-25"2ec47154ec388d4bddafddc1875d1ffe.pngcdcd728480383a49e7e7dc93e79abb02.png476f155e95de66faaac8d64051e6eb56.png44c84f35e6e70e69e518f7a73738230f.png057253b3712f7cef632c7e30fcf2a6ca.png

probably more idk people in cv tho

gj on your trip but you should take a look at your def/cb levels, y'all are coming out at the wrong times

The Zerg unit and toy car Is a fucking duplicate how can they have identical stats, well i guess you just needed another picture downy

stfu you sell IPs for GP you snake.

Lol? It's funny how you lie to your members about me like that. First of all, I don't have a booter. Second if all, I don't have an IP tracker lmfao. So explain to me. How do I sell ip's? How bout next time you come up with propoganda that actually make sense u broccoli.

Damn...y u hev 2 be mad...itsss just a game

Lmfao this niguh first goes like 'we dont allow addy on our trips'

then he goes 'we dont have anyone that is above 25'

Then when exposed he goes like 'why u hav 2 bad'

We're not mad, we're just laughing at your pathetic excuse of a 'lpc' clan. Half your pull is random invites, half your pull is above level 90 (in mith/addy), you dont have faith in your own members because theyre all w1/8 recruits. You dont accept preps with a cb cap of 80 and 30v30 minimum.

ed9daa3fd12922a2dbb87686a86a41e4.png

his other account which he uses for lpc trips, inb4 you claim he still goes on his 98 when you hug fog lol

It's Olympus Ben! Wouldn't expect anything more than cauliflower

He doesn't come on it?

13b7fd88368d743a1d56dc9575886f83.png

Looks like someone hacked his account then, you should probably warn him!

As I've said to people who do this kinda stuff before, if this is what you gotta do to compete that's on you, it's your decision. But at least own up to it.

He doesn't come on it?

As I've said to people who do this kinda stuff before, if this is what you gotta do to compete that's on you, it's your decision. But at least own up to it.

how is this account going to hinder you when you hug fog

Lol? It's funny how you lie to your members about me like that. First of all, I don't have a booter. Second if all, I don't have an IP tracker lmfao. So explain to me. How do I sell ip's? How bout next time you come up with propoganda that actually make sense u broccoli.

please try harder to play dumb Zulrah

He doesn't come on it?

I use my 69 because I can't hit anyone on my 99. why would I bring a useless account on a pk trip if I can't take any of your members because you all are lower then 75 combat lol?