[RD] F2P PK Trip ~ Week 1 FT. EoP & The Pure Community

Eeekaj

Gravey, what does that have to do with zu?

I want to know more about how to be as successful as you guys, clearly you're doing a lot more right than we are, give me some Intel man

Can you put the ponytail back on a leash? He's out of control on sharkbrew man, contradicting everything his ranks are saying!

If I were you I wouldn't want someone attracting such bad publicity for my clan.

Can you put the ponytail back on a leash? He's out of control on sharkbrew man, contradicting everything his ranks are saying!

If I were you I wouldn't want someone attracting such bad publicity for my clan.

Steady cutting your wrists over some comments, huh goth boy? back in the dungeon you vampire. 

Hi guys my name is Bravey, I wanted to commit suicide because Vtec flamed me on a daily basis, hence I closed Curse forums.

Lmfao he's like an autistic blind pig he struggles to understand what to say in certain situations, zu got dicked up kangaroos got poached and slaughtered so button up and shut the fuck up slave of Zhit Unit

Thanks for the epic fight RD. Although I don't recall regrouping hella times, the only thing we did was position ourselves better and that was it. After the initial clear when we pushed you through gap, we stayed around gdz for about 5-10 minutes. We gave you plenty of time to come back, therefore i kinda don't believe that you were about to come back but who knows...especially since we still had almost 80 people ready to duke it out.

Ty anyways.

Hi guys my name is Bravey, I wanted to commit suicide because Vtec flamed me on a daily basis, hence I closed Curse forums.

Hey aziz, Yeah cause I bought a rope from G.E ready to hang my runescape character file. y u so mean broooo :[ y was vtec ? :( 

Please mate, grow up and come at me once you hit puberty. Your flame bait failed, and so did your clan 70v100, get beat? ok cya rd lel it's runescape war Please dont be heated IRL! oWait, it's rd ofc it affects their irl lives. l0l. 

Lmfao he's like an autistic blind pig he struggles to understand what to say in certain situations, zu got dicked up kangaroos got poached and slaughtered so button up and shut the fuck up slave of Zhit Unit

Bro, from what I know, you're a typical teen. And each flame bait you make, is retaded and most of them doesn't even make sense. To be fair with you, are you even four een yet?

Hey aziz, Yeah cause I bought a rope from G.E ready to hang my runescape character file. y u so mean broooo :[ y was vtec ? :(

Please mate, grow up and come at me once you hit puberty. Your flame bait failed, and so did your clan 70v100, get beat? ok cya rd lel it's runescape war Please dont be heated IRL! oWait, it's rd ofc it affects their irl lives. l0l.

Bro, from what I know, you're a typical teen. And each flame bait you make, is retaded and most of them doesn't even make sense. To be fair with you, are you even four een yet?

The choice was, and you told me this... You would I don't hate you but your clan or curse would have to close god bless ess your irl situation abortion survivor

The choice was, and you told me this yourself... You would I don't hate you but your clan or curse would have to close god less your irl situation abortion survivor

lol wtf? From your words I get the feeling that..................

you are mad my sonboi, but it's ok. You're still a kid, kids get mad over the most tiny things, like losing a clan battle ROFL

Rs1iGFF.png

Telling me to hit puberty. You make excuses for not talking on ts probably cause you sound like a squeaker, nothing to do with you being 4n.

lol wtf? From your words I get the feeling that..................you are mad my sonboi, but it's ok. You're still a kid, kids get mad over the most tiny things, like losing a clan battle ROFL

You were constantly getting bullied on a daily basis pming me on ts saying vtec is making my life a misery I can't continue anymore, just jump you hypocritical freak this world would be a better place without you.

Telling me to hit puberty. You make excuses for not talking on ts probably cause you sound like a squeaker, nothing to do with you being 4n.

You clearly understand me, or else you wouldn't be heated.

How can you even get heated from reading text? bro, pm me on IRC for free therapy, my IRC nickname is [Zu]Pieter.

I'm starting to think that the reason for this sickness is: Brainwashed by RD.

You may PM to me ASAP. 

I'm on IRC for 4hours daily or so.

C ya there.

You were constantly getting bullied on a daily basis pming me on ts saying vtec is making my life a misery I can't continue anymore, just jump you hypocritical freak this world would be a better place without you.

:hehehe:

cause everything you say is true..  B) 

You clearly understand me, or else you wouldn't be heated.

How can you even get heated from reading text? bro, pm me on IRC for free therapy, my IRC nickname is [Zu]Pieter.

I'm starting to think that the reason for this sickness is: Brainwashed by RD.

You may PM to me ASAP. 

I'm on IRC for 4hours daily or so.

C ya there.

Oh I'm so heated.