Who Closed? [Chaotic's Smashing Weekend]

Duval

Maybe if you weren't such a spaztic of the pure community, clans wouldn't team vs your brown sticky stuff clan. You brought this on yourself and your members. No one likes you kid. Why don't you go make more panoramic videos of your work. Better yet, go to your local gas station and buy your kid some instant powdered mink... 

If we're a brown sticky stuff clan then why do you have team? Why can't you fight us by yourself? You're on some bitch made brown sticky stuff

3e4c50a976dc85b2f36c0bc77aa7c455.png

your trip is so good t0 but ur members think otherwise. LMFAOOOOOOOO @baby_pure @@Flurky im deadddddddddddddddddddddd

What is potato masher about that picture is the fact we just cleared 3 clans in 1 invo and the remainers ran out of the wild

IM DEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

Rofl they cry that we team but they bring addy ppl not on their memberlist and lie about not teaming with 10 guys from CV

haha okay there I see your logic there

I literally watched you and CV walk into the wild together holding hands on my scout

Cry more were just gonna bully you every weekend

LOL calm down gangster. no one gives a fuck about your RL brown sticky stuff. Stay on topic or hop off 

obv you do since it wasn't directed to you fuck boy, so I was on topic. For you to think that I'm making excuses for one of our members getting hacked for def is dumb af.

obv you do since it wasn't directed to you fuck boy, so I was on topic. For you to think that I'm making excuses for one of our members getting hacked for def is dumb af.

How? he got hacked yet you continue to bring him wearing addy. explain