[RD] F2P PK Trip ~ Week 2. ft The Order of the Phoenix

erase data

You squandered yet another chance at breaking into the top 3.

Tbh, and really I don't mean to sound cocky or arrogant when I say this, but like it not Redemption is a top 3 clan currently. They are the 2nd best matched F2P clan and last weekend everyone placed them 2nd on both trips.

So while its unclear whether this is just a 2 week thing and they'll go back to being a 45 core middle tier clan or actually make something for themselves. We do need to accept that RD is currently top 3.

Tbh, and really I don't mean to sound cocky or arrogant when I say this, but like it not Redemption is a top 3 clan currently. They are the 2nd best matched F2P clan and last weekend everyone placed them 2nd on both trips.

So while its unclear whether this is just a 2 week thing and they'll go back to being a 45 core middle tier clan or actually make something for themselves. We do need to accept that RD is currently top 3.

rd is not #2 matched f2p clan and they was #2 last week because of 105 man pull now when they're back at pulling 50-70s they will be more like #4/#5 clan.

rd is not #2 matched f2p clan and they was #2 last week because of 105 man pull now when they're back at pulling 50-70s they will be more like #4/#5 clan.

Yeah like I said whether it lasts or they go back being middle tier we will have to see :)