Lpc scene

Ace Krave

only way for lpcs to move up is if they all do it together. whats the point of moving up if the only clan you can compete with is lt or pre-eop zu. 

This. Give it time, due to some lpc clans allowing multi clanning, it's gonna cause quite a lot of problems especially when the talk of moving up starts to become apparent

time will tell, at the moment, I like the LPC scene, but it's very separated. For example, Imperial compete vs Olympus, Conviction can compete with them too, but Chaotic/Remedy/T1 don't compete against these guys in wildy. It's almost like there is two different sides of LPC clanning.

This. Give it time, due to some lpc clans allowing multi clanning, it's gonna cause quite a lot of problems especially when the talk of moving up starts to become apparent

time will tell, at the moment, I like the LPC scene, but it's very separated. For example, Imperial compete vs Olympus, Conviction can compete with them too, but Chaotic/Remedy/T1 don't compete against these guys in wildy. It's almost like there is two different sides of LPC clanning.

& there's honestly nothing wrong with that as usually the three lower pulling clans can fight without the higher pulling ones crashing (usually)

& there's honestly nothing wrong with that as usually the three lower pulling clans can fight without the higher pulling ones crashing (usually)

Yeah exactly right. I forgot AAO too, so it's nice because its Chaotic vs Remedy vs Tier One vs AAO

There are gonna be some more clans opening in the next few weeks too which is great. I wish Doom/CD would like take a week off and just train up to all our levels 65-75 ish

would be a jam packed saturday trip

Yeah exactly right. I forgot AAO too, so it's nice because its Chaotic vs Remedy vs Tier One vs AAO

There are gonna be some more clans opening in the next few weeks too which is great. I wish Doom/CD would like take a week off and just train up to all our levels 65-75 ish

would be a jam packed saturday trip

would rather the world 8 masser clans stick to world 8 tbh

Only thing Imperial would do is close into Supremacy.

Conviction won't go MPC, if so it will be another LT.

Only thing Imperial would do is close into Supremacy.

Conviction won't go MPC, if so it will be another LT.

Huh lol.

I'm pretty sure we beat zu in every wild fight lols.

Step up or be brown sticky stuff forever