FI + TLP vs RD + Sup ~ F2P Fullout

Braden

Who will win?  

208 members have voted

1. 1. Choose a team nigs

• FI+TLP
    • RD+Sup

I think everyone underestimates Supremacy's calling.

That clan's leaders have never lost a fullout 2v2 1v1 etc.  Ask anyone that's been in Supremacy they've got that brown sticky stuff on lock.  30v30s take combat levels more into play, which Supremacy lacks. Just watch Supremacy's PK trips.  Bigger opts this clan does way better.

TLP and Fi do have experience but their ranks are very inexperienced when it comes to fullouts.

That clan's leaders have never lost a fullout 2v2 1v1 etc.  Ask anyone that's been in Supremacy they've got that brown sticky stuff on lock.  30v30s take combat levels more into play, which Supremacy lacks. Just watch Supremacy's PK trips.  Bigger opts this clan does way better.

TLP and Fi do have experience but their ranks are very inexperienced when it comes to fullouts.

lol

LOL'd so hard. Yeah EF ranks have tons of more experience calling fullouts then Fi and TLP

LOL'd so hard. Yeah EF ranks have tons of more experience calling fullouts then Fi and TLP

Show me a fullout Hanuman and Butplay called on 07 or pre-eoc.

Show me a fullout win by Fi's current ranks.

Nothing against their clans or leaders but they are unproven at least compared to Hi/EF ranks.

LOOOOOOOL