FI + TLP vs RD + Sup ~ F2P Fullout

Braden

Who will win?  

208 members have voted

1. 1. Choose a team nigs

• FI+TLP
    • RD+Sup

Dude lol. Stop acting like EOP is good. You're annoying as fuck.

Yeah man the #1 clan isn't good, very true. You're irrelevant as fuck, why do you bother coming on these forums no one likes you.

Yeah man the #1 clan isn't good, very true. You're irrelevant as fuck, why do you bother coming on these forums no one likes you.

Fuck off lol. I just find it very sad that solo assigns you guys to these forums to spread propaganda and spread your influence LOL. FOE's the #1 clan and even before that you were only #1 in F2p LOL stop lying to yourselves. Yeah, #1 at propaganda, like that's something to be proud of LOL.

Fuck off lol. I just find it very sad that solo assigns you guys to these forums to spread propaganda and spread your influence LOL. FOE's the #1 clan and even before that you were only #1 in F2p LOL stop lying to yourselves. Yeah, #1 at propaganda, like that's something to be proud of LOL.

Dude you didn't answer my question. Why do you come on these forums when nobody likes you and no one respects or takes any consideration of your opinion ever. Btw Eop #1.

TLP aren't the most consistent clan and perform rather average in F2P. Fi's performance on the other hand is debatable.. Given the right leaders/members they can be a powerhouse but as of recent days, they are far from it. Also made mistakes in their last fullout so perhaps the odds aren't in their favor.

Supremacy's former Hi members may pull through, having past experience in 2v2's. Rd on the other hand have a bad, recurring history of losing to clans down 20-30 (Sv, Fi, EoP & Foe) - although, those losses involved numbers outside of their 'core' 60 members so they could be a good combination with Sup.

A smart, safe bet would be Fi & TLP but I'd be putting mine on Rd & Sup.

As long as RD doesn't bring there mass recruited lvl 60s and 70s , then rd and sup should win. Tlp darn right sucks and fi has bad history of choking in full outs. I dont see tlp and fi pulling 100 as tlp is in a slump and fi will pull 40 max.

As long as RD doesn't bring there mass recruited lvl 60s and 70s , then rd and sup should win. Tlp darn right sucks and fi has bad history of choking in full outs. I dont see tlp and fi pulling 100 as tlp is in a slump and fi will pull 40 max.

Pulling more then what they opened with and. 79 man ml. Yeh slumping hardd