Olympus vs Conviction F2P Prep 1-0

Call them massers all you want, Mm is still seen as the #1 pure clan in runescape history.

R u calling mm Massers? Just cuz they pulled a ton doesn't mean there Massers they had a fan base tomato.Also mm had quality while Olympus has brown sticky stuff quality plz don't ever disrespect mm's legacy with such a brown sticky stuff clan fucking broccoli hang urself

Olympus is just another activation that's gonna die out no1 cares

R u calling mm Massers? Just cuz they pulled a ton doesn't mean there Massers they had a fan base tomato.Also mm had quality while Olympus has brown sticky stuff quality plz don't ever disrespect mm's legacy with such a brown sticky stuff clan fucking broccoli hang urself

He didn't call them massers, you broccoli. 

MM was open for serveral years, Olympus is open for nearly 6 months. 

Godbless. Btw, what clan r u in?

I was giving mm props or being the #1 clan in history u inconsiderate fuck. Every clan mass recruits at one point, how do you think mm became #1? bundle of twigsgots like you annoy me, when you think you're relevant you talk big. How bout You go do something useful with your life.

Let me suggest u start by hanging yourself. bundle of twigsgot.