Olympus vs Conviction F2P Prep 1-0

Topic is under review and awaiting dispute by opposing clans

Edit:

Watched vid, CV took fucking ages.

Any logs by either clan on not agreeing to do a rematch?

yeah, uploading my vid now, they logged out. only takes like 500 min to upload xD

You are so full of brown sticky stuff you took 10mins to attack us in the first round and we waited. Second round we took nowhere near 10mins. It's ok when you do something but you cry like little girls when we do it back! Then you refused to re-challenge. Pussies!

Must have an extra chromozome m8! I watched my vid back, it was like 50 seconds, normally you guys try wasting our prayer for like 4 mins, we're not being your fucking dogs, sitting there for 10 minutes. you guys logged out, didn't want a second round. Rip ou guys was easy bullying the pink bundle of twigsgots. Gll in the wild. I need some extra scims in my bank.

Oh, and I need the capes to merg off @ g.e, you guys prob lost them all.

Are Masser clans supposed to pull a lot??? Only 30 from w8 recruit kings (Olympus) and 20 from the rock crab elites (conviction)

you do not get the concept of lpc clanning, do you?

& you can call it mass recruit, well those members all had to make an application / intro for olympus in order to join, then they had to attend atleast 3 events within 2 weeks.

What mass recruit is my man, its the clans like, Doom, I made an intro which took me 1 min, and I got member rank on Teamspeak & forums. 

Thats what mass recruit is, and I'm not saying its wrong, afther all, if you want to build up a strong clan, you have to get your members ready first, you have to learn these new members how to do things. 

If you want to move up, you can barely have ny multi clanners. So, I don't really got your point ;)

We sit 10, they drain our prayer, then they drop one (probably got bored of waiting) so you all leave the portal and get a rechal (more time) and then to top it off in the rechal you drain prayer next to us for a disgusting amount of time.

Any respect I had for CV is gone.

#Fuck CV

#Pink Is For bundle of twigsgots

#TimeWasters

#All Flame No Skill

& you can call it mass recruit, well those members all had to make an application / intro for olympus in order to join, then they had to attend atleast 3 events within 2 weeks.

What mass recruit is my man, its the clans like, Doom, I made an intro which took me 1 min, and I got member rank on Teamspeak & forums. 

Thats what mass recruit is, and I'm not saying its wrong, afther all, if you want to build up a strong clan, you have to get your members ready first, you have to learn these new members how to do things. 

If you want to move up, you can barely have ny multi clanners. So, I don't really got your point ;)

6.) How did you find out about Olympus?

Edgeville spammers l0l

? We all know u do it and for a mass recruiting clan you've done suprisingly well tbh stop being ashamed

6.) How did you find out about Olympus?

Edgeville spammers l0l

? We all know u do it and for a mass recruiting clan you've done suprisingly well tbh stop being ashamed

Remember what foe / mm used to do pre eoc? yeah. spam at edgeville. were they called massers? lmfao.

lol you spent a lot of time of that response

we sat next to you guys for about 30 seconds first round to drain your prayer because you've done it to us every time we've prepped so far. You guys then did it to us, fair enough. You then threw a temper tantrum and spent another fucking 30 years walking around with your scims up your ass refusing to attack, even when told that we would leave if we weren't attacked in another minute. What the vid didn't show was that you guys did it to us TWICE, since you spent too much time dicking around the first try and had someone drop so needed to get a rechall. After we left the cc we did rechallenge, you guys logged out instead of coming back in and finishing the prep. 

You also ignored the fact that you broke the cap and we let it slide. Gl in the wildy mate.

these kind of things are bound to happen especially Olympus[massers] vs conviction [massers]

Massers vs Massers they don't know what's attacking/defending pkri all the clw terms you know

yeah man that's gotta be it