Doom's F2P Saturday - Slaughtering CD x3 - Ft. CV+CH AAO OP - May 2nd 2015

Hormone

Lol I made the Lil guys pretty upset, the near fact Lt is open as a mpc is better than anything anyone achieves as an lpc. There is a good reason you aren't able to lead in mpc/hpc scene. Maybe one day Lil guys :)

Another one of those weak zenith leadership clans close/open zenith like 20x and then go all time low and open up a masser clan under the name of "doom" just stop embarrassing yourselves your getting dicked from Massers how low can you zenith rejects go?

Im not even cd lol. You are always talking about them everytime i see a post @

Because CD is our competition and out rival, it's okay to post about them and brown sticky stuff on them, it's okay to show how brown sticky stuff they are. And I don't know what's your problem always posting brown sticky stuff about doom.

We didn't off anyone today cya retards

#pray4cvcd

Why do you talk brown sticky stuff about cd i saw you guys massing before a trip with 30+ doom members spread out in edgeville 15+ people spamming Flash2:Doom CC LOL

Why do you talk brown sticky stuff about cd i saw you guys massing before a trip with 30+ doom members spread out in edgeville 15+ people spamming Flash2:Doom CC LOL

@@Hon0r

Please take a picture because that is 100% not true lmfao.

@@Hon0r

Please take a picture because that is 100% not true lmfao.

I was hoping to God you would deny it.. you're bad kid- all respect that i had - witch close to nothing is gone ;) Not that u care or i care you're just a masser

I was hoping to God you would deny it.. you're bad kid- all respect that i had - witch close to nothing is gone ;) Not that u care or i care you're just a masser

Lol, show me proof of us doing that lol. Kids are so jealous af, Excel masses 24/7 so i wouldn't talk buddy.

didn't xl close? Good job on your trip doom looked fun and ez.

l0l of all ppl to talk about massing.