Sunday: Critical Damage bullying Doom+AAO!

Georgiie

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AAO was there, eh? I don't know what hallucinatory drugs you're taking, but I want some.

edit:

Perhaps you're talking about the 5 AAO we had at the rune war looting @ gdz an hour after our trip was dismissed? Oh yeah, grats on that one.

not get involved in y'alls personal business, but i think you would get a better fight with doom if you came out BEFORE they ended their trip. but y'know its whatever you just do you.

Just dont get involved lmfao ur way off the line buddy 25 at start and when they ended they had 6 trying to regroup and they finally decided to end with 0 left in the world :)

What is a lt broccoli doing in here LAWL, ud rather rout for doom than your hpc clan hahaha come talk brown sticky stuff on teamspeak mate mulug is waiting

Don't tell me what i should do, you should worry about your brown sticky stuff clan. I talk to mulug all the time so don't talk brown sticky stuff while you a LPC/ Main clan nice 40+ def kids.

Don't tell me what i should do, you should worry about your brown sticky stuff clan. I talk to mulug all the time so don't talk brown sticky stuff while you a LPC/ Main clan nice 40+ def kids.

Doom Hostile on ns list buddy, begg for off now :) horm will be proud of you camping those pizzas now

Pretty sure you went out when we ended l000000000000000000000000000000000000l #PRAY4CD sht clan

I really can't believe these cd retards made an after math over some of our members looting a rune war lmfao.

And just so you tomatos know, we had 40+ members on our official pk trip today. Doesn't that tell you something when we only had around 20 when your scared clan decided to finally come out to the wild?

Terrible, just terrible.

Scum of the main community, and now already scum of the pure community.

I really can't believe these cd retards made an after math over some of our members looting a rune war lmfao.

And just so you tomatos know, we had 40+ members on our official pk trip today. Doesn't that tell you something when we only had around 20 when your scared clan decided to finally come out to the wild?

Terrible, just terrible.

Scum of the main community, and now already scum of the pure community.

Hey man rune wars are a big deal dont hate everyone knows only the best clans can clear looters at rune wars

this bounty of banter is making me sniggle 

I'm all for clan rivalries, but this is making me sniggle too.  No one is gonna reach agreement on sharkbrew; all CD thinks Doom is scum, all Doom thinks CD is scum (except for a few folks who have spoken out about clan operations but have been shut down).

gf less banter more pkris, I think we can all agree on that.