May The Fourth Be With You | Foe Midweek Madness Ft. Fatality

holydreams

Exactly ^

Why the fuck would we run through gap and risk getting clumped.

We owned you Fi LOL.

That reminds me... You backed out of the P2P Fullout

@@BarrageKyle thoughts?

Nigga even ur own members pmed me today saying we won. Also can you stop bothering us every goddamn minute about the fullout i told u i was getting back at u today but our ranks got 5000 pm's so now u can wait another one jezus

Nigga even ur own members pmed me today saying we won. Also can you stop bothering us every goddamn minute about the fullout i told u i was getting back at u today but our ranks got 5000 pm's so now u can wait another one jezus

Every person who is in neither foe or fi said foe won. Stop posting on here, move on, it's not the end of the world. You have your anniversary coming up, shut up the haters then, instead of a (what we all can agree is) an irrelevant midweek.

o.o

I was fine to wait for you to respond to me. Idk why you got 5000 pms tbh :/

I didn't tell people to do anything lol

Ye ik you ran North coz of returners we dipped South also coz u ran North and we weren't fighting just waiting for each other

plus ur 4n plus u have a big 4hed plus #yoloboys 4 a way out #bigcockclub ur in the smallcockclub

how does one appy for #bickcockclub ?? I'm interested in joining..

Ye ik you ran North coz of returners we dipped South also coz u ran North and we weren't fighting just waiting for each other

plus ur 4n plus u have a big 4hed plus #yoloboys 4 a way out #bigcockclub ur in the smallcockclub

how does one appy for #bickcockclub ?? I'm interested in joining..