May The Fourth Be With You | Foe Midweek Madness Ft. Fatality

holydreams

look @@BarrageKyle I am one of the most controversial people on here... We obviously have different views on clan fights and what happened today and nothing either of us say will change anything... so let's not argue and just move on now because its unnecessary and pointless.

I'm not gonna fight with you coz you're a good guy.

Have you never been in a returning fight before l0l?

Fi ran through gap and back through again in a space of about 5-6~ seconds. This is obvious as a handful of your slower members still hadn't logged out l0l.

All i'm saying at the end of the day is that you guys really made yourself look silly by posting that fight :P

Yes I have been in a return fight, and I will say it once again.

Fi probably wanted a return fight, we didn't want to waste our time because firstly, its not the weekend trip and secondly, we already pushed you guys north and that was enough. Drop the pride you have for your clan now and accept it from our perspective as well as yours and move on. In our eyes we ran away with the clear advantage and that's it.

Move on now

quick recap

- 15 = 23

- 20 = 30-35

- when a clan has moved half a minimap from the original fight location, fight is over

- be5e19b7e9.png NO WHITE DOTS ON MINIMAP IN THIS PIC (supposedly)

- if a clan has more opts at any stage in a fight, they are allowed to log out and claim a win if they feel like it

- foe are not allowed to have return fights unless it is the weekend

excellent, this is why i love sharkbrew

quick recap

- 15 = 23

- 20 = 30-35

- when a clan has moved half a minimap from the original fight location, fight is over

- be5e19b7e9.png NO WHITE DOTS ON MINIMAP IN THIS PIC (supposedly)

- if a clan has more opts at any stage in a fight, they are allowed to log out and claim a win if they feel like it

- foe are not allowed to have return fights unless it is the weekend

excellent, this is why i love sharkbrew

let's edit everything so its correct.

- 15 = 23 : ? not sure what each of those numbers are in this situation

- 20 = 30-35 : if you watch our vid you see that there are 5+ people all the way south

- never do I say that when the fight is moved a mini map away the fight is over, it means we cleared up the initial battlefield and if we CHOOSE to all stay there and not chase you it doesn't mean YOU won, it means WE won because YOU ran away.

- there are white dots in that picture, I said we dipped when we moved back south when there were no white dots ON THE BATTLEFIELD WHERE WE FOUGHT FIRST SO SOUTH OF GAP

- if a clan has more opts in any stage in a fight, they are allowed to log out and claim a win when they feel like it : just based off my previous point, if you run away with half our opts and we don't follow yes we can claim a win lol. That is common sense.

- Foe can do whatever they want, weekday or weekend. YOU and FI surely doesnt dictate what we do and is in the position to force us to fight (lol). We already cleared Fi so we ran away, no need for a return fight because its just prolonging the outcome. We had 45 in the channel all returning and you wouldn't have won.

Yes I have been in a return fight, and I will say it once again.

Fi probably wanted a return fight, we didn't want to waste our time because firstly, its not the weekend trip and secondly, we already pushed you guys north and that was enough. Drop the pride you have for your clan now and accept it from our perspective as well as yours and move on. In our eyes we ran away with the clear advantage and that's it.

Move on now

+We had been pking at lavas for 5 Hours before this fight Cleared fi Under Gap pushed the remaining north and we couldn't be fucked with a return fight at that point took our win and dipped.

let's edit everything so its correct.

- 15 = 23 : ? not sure what each of those numbers are in this situation

- 20 = 30-35 : if you watch our vid you see that there are 5+ people all the way south

- never do I say that when the fight is moved a mini map away the fight is over, it means we cleared up the initial battlefield and if we CHOOSE to all stay there and not chase you it doesn't mean YOU won, it means WE won because YOU ran away.

- there are white dots in that picture, I said we dipped when we moved back south when there were no white dots ON THE BATTLEFIELD WHERE WE FOUGHT FIRST SO SOUTH OF GAP

- if a clan has more opts in any stage in a fight, they are allowed to log out and claim a win when they feel like it : just based off my previous point, if you run away with half our opts and we don't follow yes we can claim a win lol. That is common sense.

- Foe can do whatever they want, weekday or weekend. YOU and FI surely doesnt dictate what we do and is in the position to force us to fight (lol). We already cleared Fi so we ran away, no need for a return fight because its just prolonging the outcome. We had 45 in the channel all returning and you wouldn't have won.

- You said Fi had 15 when you logged, they had minimum 23 north of gap + few that were still south.

- There was 19 Foe in the pic and I was generous and said 20, even if you add the 5 that you say were there that barely puts Foe even with Fi on numbers.

- The point was that no1 can say that north of gap is a different battlefield than south of gap. Maybe if a clan was using melee lmfa0, but otherwise nah thats silly.

- Both clans running seperate ways doesn't mean the battlefield is cleared l0l, it means it has moved, same with every single other pure fight ever.

- No clan that is confident and wants to win will ever run away and claim a win when there are still plenty of their opponents left. Ever. Idk who was leading this but whoever it was must have some serious doubt in their members :/

- Backing out from a return fight does not signify that a clan is better or that they were winning the fight. It means they knew they were losing/going to lose, there's no other reason to leave a fight aside from if maybe another clan has crashed. Running away from a fight because 'you couldn't be fucked' is one of the pussiest things I've ever heard on rs seeing as you're sitting at a computer desk moving a mouse r0fl..

Normally I'd say I could go all night but I gotta wake up early for a test, gl me. Pce :)

- You said Fi had 15 when you logged, they had minimum 23 north of gap + few that were still south.

- There was 19 Foe in the pic and I was generous and said 20, even if you add the 5 that you say were there that barely puts Foe even with Fi on numbers.

- The point was that no1 can say that north of gap is a different battlefield than south of gap. Maybe if a clan was using melee lmfa0, but otherwise nah thats silly.

- Both clans running seperate ways doesn't mean the battlefield is cleared l0l, it means it has moved, same with every single other pure fight ever.

- No clan that is confident and wants to win will ever run away and claim a win when there are still plenty of their opponents left. Ever. Idk who was leading this but whoever it was must have some serious doubt in their members :/

- Backing out from a return fight does not signify that a clan is better or that they were winning the fight. It means they knew they were losing/going to lose, there's no other reason to leave a fight aside from if maybe another clan has crashed. Running away from a fight because 'you couldn't be fucked' is one of the pussiest things I've ever heard on rs seeing as you're sitting at a computer desk moving a mouse r0fl..

Normally I'd say I could go all night but I gotta wake up early for a test, gl me. Pce :)

So if you were to get into a return fight, how do you call the winner of return fight? What exactly is the point of a return fight when nobody really gets loot its just about constantly dieing and letting the looters get all the winnings.Atleast Foe in this situation are technically winners since they killed most of u, you guys started to return and they dipped with your loot before you came back.

I don't see how you can't just admit that we pushed Fi all the way north & fucked you guys pretty much the whole fight.

Tell me why it wasn't us that were getting dominated? Tell me why Fi hasn't won a P2P Prep vs us or a P2P Wildy fight vs us so far?

It's not coincidence lol. It's that we are just better than you. The same thing applies in this fight, we were dominating you and outnumbering you so we left. 

LIKE I SAID the fight could have gone on for 30 minutes longer and the SAME outcome would have been achieved,

We were all north gap cus there where like 10 kids there.. then ran back as u can see in the vid and u logged lol also those opts we had 37 max smh nigga

2mwPssD.png

75YHV8W.png

few of your members will one iteming aswell. what a shame. "kisei-ju" was one iteming with a d scim.

oh and accept the rd/foe vs tlp/fi pls

k thankss

@@Plawpy imo when a clan calls returning off, is there any other way for it to end?

And there is no proof that Foe killed more l0l, as I've said above if anything it was even opts when foe decided to log :/

salty? i think so

@@Plawpy imo when a clan calls returning off, is there any other way for it to end?

And there is no proof that Foe killed more l0l, as I've said above if anything it was even opts when foe decided to log :/

Be realistic clans never call off returning, they log out when they feel like they have had the edge over the opposing clan for the majority of the time , refer to any return fight at corp or gdz when was the last time you ever fully cleared a clan at those spots? Usually what happens is one clan starts 1-iteming and other clan decides to log or another clan intervenes and both clans log out or one clan logs while the other fights the crashers.Which once again leaves the original fight in favour of whoever had the edge at the start of the fight declared the winner, which in this case was foe. Its clear that they were dominating you and you guys decided to position yourselves north of the gap to stop foe coming through, foe obviously didn't want a return fight and just wanted loot.Which in the end is what they got leaving fi with a sour taste in there mouth.