May The Fourth Be With You | Foe Midweek Madness Ft. Fatality

holydreams

LOL you had somebody in our channel (treehugger28 who later spent 1 hour and 3 bonds trying to get a member rank on ts) so had an advantage but you guys still run north of gap for returners = lost the fight because it wasn't arranged.

edit: lost bragging rights is probably more accurate

L00000L

nope you did not lose you simply just dipped the fight right?

we ended the fight after clearing fatality from the INITIAL battlefield which was south of gap and then dipped south with 15 more than you had remaining when you left and moved north of the gap. At that stage you guys got a small regroup and considering we have the advantage when you dragged north it's up to us on what we do lol and yes we win off that.

If fatality kept fighting us south of gap while you guys had returners coming in then I would understand where you are coming from but you moved away to get a small regroup and left the fight. Do you expect us to stay and wait for you to come back to us? The fight isn't on your terms lol

We have done that vs every clan and will continue to do so when we please

i dont really care who won, i had fun that's wat matters to me

ya but unfortunately fi only cares about winning and I speak from experience

For example, when I was in fi and we beat foe in p2p preps weekly they would keep giving them, now it's the other way around and no more p2p preps between us

(or f2p preps)

sorry mate, we didn't lose

you dipped north of gap with 15-20 remaining with returners (counted the dots on my own on the map just to make sure) to our 30-35...

Not sure how you win that

Well firstly you started with more and had more mains, secondly you literally logged out when there was still Fi on your minimap l0l.

Well firstly you started with more and had more mains, secondly you literally logged out when there was still Fi on your minimap l0l.

this is what I said before:

Tictac, on 05 May 2015 - 7:39 PM, said:snapback.png

nope you did not lose you simply just dipped the fight right?

we ended the fight after clearing fatality from the INITIAL battlefield which was south of gap and then dipped south with 15 more than you had remaining when you left and moved north of the gap. At that stage you guys got a small regroup and considering we have the advantage when you dragged north it's up to us on what we do lol and yes we win off that.

If fatality kept fighting us south of gap while you guys had returners coming in then I would understand where you are coming from but you moved away to get a small regroup and left the fight. Do you expect us to stay and wait for you to come back to us? The fight isn't on your terms lol

ya but unfortunately fi only cares about winning and I speak from experience

For example, when I was in fi and we beat foe in p2p preps weekly they would keep giving them, now it's the other way around and no more p2p preps between us

(or f2p preps)

no they didn't lmfao jezus we had to beg them for p2p preps when we slammed them & we admit a loss when we lose .. jezus heismberg you litteraly logged when we were still fighting god fucking bless

this is what I said before:

Tictac, on 05 May 2015 - 7:39 PM, said:snapback.png

Your vidder logged out while there was still Fi literally in the same minimap. 

be5e19b7e9.png

That is just embarrassing l0l.
Anyways I don't blame you guys for not being confident against Fi in a return fight, I wouldn't be either :P

Your vidder logged out while there was still Fi literally in the same minimap.

Anyways I don't blame you guys for not being confident against Fi in a return fight, I wouldn't be either :P

lol? if you watch our vid you see nobody on the minimap 

and considering we havent lost to FI in the 3 months we have been open this year in anything P2P related I guarantee you we arent scared of Fi lol

you joined Fi 1 month ago... not sure why you are talking

edit: and with your pic from our perspective... count the dots LOL

how can you possibly claim a win? we have 21 and you have 9 god bless.

be5e19b7e9.png

lol? if you watch our vid you see nobody on the minimap 

and considering we havent lost to FI in the 3 months we have been open this year in anything P2P related I guarantee you we arent scared of Fi lol

you joined Fi 1 month ago... not sure why you are talking

be5e19b7e9.png

Thats when you called a log out lol...

I'm only defending Fi because their video is more convincing, I wasn't even there personally :P

be5e19b7e9.png

Thats when you called a log out lol...

I'm only defending Fi because their video is more convincing, I wasn't even there personally :P

when you watch Fi's vid you see them run north of gap and then south again after a while with 15-20 to see we are gone.

Now let's say we weren't gone and we were still there with our 30-35. Who would win 20v30+?

When you watch our vid you see us dip south once you guys are nowhere to be seen on the original battlefield.

you are trying to find minor details which allow Fi to "win" but we left while we had double your opts from an even fight which certainly does not make us lose.

tell me this @@BarrageKyle

if clan A has 50 left and Clan B has 20 left when both of them started with lets say 70 and Clan A leaves the battlefield first after the fight, who wins?

If clan A runs away and logs mid-fight (aka when they are still being attacked and both clans main group are in the same minimap the fight began in) then clan B wins every single time. Clan A are literally just handing them a free win and making themselves look silly.

I'm not sure if you're trying to make a comparison to the fight in this topic as Fi had the same amount of people there if not more :S

no they didn't lmfao jezus we had to beg them for p2p preps when we slammed them & we admit a loss when we lose .. jezus heismberg you litteraly logged when we were still fighting god fucking bless

I wasn't even there 0.0

I can see in the vid you guys log in and hit foe when they're separated and then dip north of gap for returners a minute later. 

Also why is it that you wont 2v2 us on Friday? I guess a 100v100 P2P fight would be boring a day before the anni trip :/

If clan A runs away and logs mid-fight (aka when they are still being attacked and both clans main group are in the same minimap the fight began in) then clan B wins every single time. Clan A are literally just handing them a free win and making themselves look silly.

I'm not sure if you're trying to make a comparison to the fight in this topic as Fi had the same amount of people there if not more :S

no then me and you have very different opinions of a victory.

clan B does not win if they have died more times than clan A, have less than clan A remaining, even thought they stayed while clan A decided it was enough. There are no preset rules which state that the fight has to continue until a certain point. You win if you leave when you have a clear advantage and fighting is halted for a short period because there is nothing else stating otherwise (in the case of today Fi stood north of gap for like 20 seconds without hitting us so we dipped).

no then me and you have very different opinions of a victory.

clan B does not win if they have died more times than clan A, have less than clan A remaining, even thought they stayed while clan A decided it was enough. There are no preset rules which state that the fight has to continue until a certain point. You win if you leave when you have a clear advantage and fighting is halted for a short period because there is nothing else stating otherwise (in the case of today Fi stood north of gap for like 20 seconds without hitting us so we dipped).

Have you never been in a returning fight before l0l?

Fi ran through gap and back through again in a space of about 5-6~ seconds. This is obvious as a handful of your slower members still hadn't logged out l0l.

All i'm saying at the end of the day is that you guys really made yourself look silly by posting that fight :P