severance #1 matched?

sudo_

We were the 3rd standing clan then it was left to Crg/Ma so idk what youre talking about

After cancelling several trips due to, as I said, getting slammed by several brown sticky stuff clans.

Reminds me of how imperial cancelled trips after getting slammed by trauma l0l

After cancelling several trips due to, as I said, getting slammed by several brown sticky stuff clans.

Reminds me of how imperial cancelled trips after getting slammed by trauma l0l

It's okay to know that all the clans you were in they bullied you thats why you ran to OSRS 

It's okay to know that all the clans you were in they bullied you thats why you ran to OSRS

Except they got smashed by literally every single clan on the game to the point where they skipped trips and ended closing l0l

I guess this is where imperials F2P quality (or lack of it) comes from lmfa0

Except they got smashed by literally every single clan on the game to the point where they skipped trips and ended closing l0l

I guess this is where imperials F2P quality (or lack of it) comes from lmfa0

Dynasty was one of the first clans to close though.. Pandemic were one of the last and that was because of the server dying out, not because of a slump, they peaked at 35-40 pull on their very last trip before they closed, although the quality wasn't great they didn't 'slump'.

Stop attempting to glorify your past rsps clans they all sucked @@ferocious pd pulled 7 and sniped ma and crg and got perfected by terminal in a ft50 when pd had 7 more than them kyp

Dynasty is also a synonym for easy so stfu potato masherboy

All stfu

They 2-1'd u in f2p tho lolz i was invite thats why doe