Doom F2P Sunday - Doomination

Hormone

You're quite on point with that.

The problem is that Doom cant ever admit that they lose.  Every clan loses once in a while, no matter how good you are.  I at least have respect for other LPC's that admit defeat.  

But Doom is on another level of propaganda.  

The problem is that Doom cant ever admit that they lose.  Every clan loses once in a while, no matter how good you are.  I at least have respect for other LPC's that admit defeat.  

But Doom is on another level of propaganda.  

Your clan is irrelevant, the only reason you kids even look like pures is because ip+np go to your trips. You're lucky we even give your main clan any fights.

Your clan is irrelevant, the only reason you kids even look like pures is because ip+np go to your trips. You're lucky we even give your main clan any fights.

This post shows how unintelligent you are, and how Doom's double standards are insane.

Just like how Wk closed and joined Doom, the same happened with s0, which closed and joined Cd.

Just like how Judgement members are trying out Doom and seeing if they fit in, np/ip members are doing the same.

The difference is, we're the winners and you're not.

On the other hand, the 1 or 2 mains that you took pictures of are currently training up pures.  If they wanna come to our trips, its their choice.

- Kim

This post shows how unintelligent you are, and how Doom's double standards are insane.

Just like how Wk closed and joined Doom, the same happened with s0, which closed and joined Cd.

Just like how Judgement members are trying out Doom and seeing if they fit in, np/ip members are doing the same.

The difference is, we're the winners and you're not.

On the other hand, the 1 or 2 mains that you took pictures of are currently training up pures.  If they wanna come to our trips, its their choice.

- Kim

The difference is that np/ip are open clans, judgement closed, wk closed. You're teaming with clans that are currently open. As far as your mains go, if you want to keep bringing them, you will always be considered a main clan. Like I said before, you're lucky we're even giving your main clan any fights

- Ho0o0o0org

The difference is that np/ip are open clans, judgement closed, wk closed. You're teaming with clans that are currently open. As far as your mains go, if you want to keep bringing them, you will always be considered a main clan. Like I said before, you're lucky we're even giving your main clan any fights

- Ho0o0o0org

How do you know judgement is closed?  Got any proof?  Or is what you say 100% true?

On the other hand, how do you know if ip/np are open or not?

How do you know judgement is closed?  Got any proof?  Or is what you say 100% true?

On the other hand, how do you know if ip/np are open or not?

Yea I think I'm just arguing with an autistic kid. I'm done here :)

Yea I think I'm just arguing with an autistic kid. I'm done here :)

You have no response to my statement, so you leverage the conversation with an insult like autism.

Is this typical of all Doom members?

Was not going to waste my time but since I am sitting on a chair just KBD'ing might as well. 

After AAO+I Cleared out three clans one after another (O,CD,DOOM) we wanted to hop worlds to remass again. We actually cleared you guys (you probably regrouped and tried to clean up after our fight with Olympus for the 2nd time. 

So no you did not clear us. 

Was not going to waste my time but since I am sitting on a chair just KBD'ing might as well. 

After AAO+I Cleared out three clans one after another (O,CD,DOOM) we wanted to hop worlds to remass again. We actually cleared you guys (you probably regrouped and tried to clean up after our fight with Olympus for the 2nd time. 

Doom is full of propaganda bro.  Nice trip btw AAO, thnks for the fights :)

why are you teaming with imperial? I know your members were disappointed with your decision