Severance vs. Imperial Miniwar 2-1

iObsession

I don't think it's a good idea to open and start flaming the top clan.

i swear you're broccolied. If they're losing and canceling weekend trips how are they the fuckinf top clan? Thats like saying RD is number 1 hpc when they obviously arent though they aren't the worst. You need to look past this "Council of Control" thing. Because from what I see you're not progressing in RD and that says something. Lmao

i swear you're cauliflower. If they're losing and canceling weekend trips how are they the fuckinf top clan? Thats like saying RD is number 1 hpc when they obviously arent though they aren't the worst. You need to look past this "Council of Control" thing. Because from what I see you're not progressing in RD and that says something. Lmao

I'm not in Redemption but good job typing a bunch of useless brown sticky stuff.

What are you gonna do, leak a cauliflower pastebin w/ pms that I sent to someone who was a member/friend at the time while our clan was going through now solved problems from the inside?

W/ copypasta'd lines from a conversation in #hentai (a public irc channel) between myself and AAO?

sik bro. You're so fkn cool threatening someone on a video game who's demographic is children much younger than us. You are very cool man

hey don't say that they have ur ip

Here comes the part where the severely disabled come out of the cracks in the walls to tell us that they have logs on our members, brown sticky stuff on our ranks, and to re-inform us their undying hate for everybody in our clan, and that we're all a bunch of RSPS prods that should "go back to battlescape", and randoms.

I'm waiting for someone to step up and not use the same brown sticky stuff over and over again and actually produce results on our clan rather than resorting to telling us that there's some logs that will for whatever reason change the way we think about members in our clan.

You're an tomato if this pertains to you, you know who you are.

Here comes the part where the severely disabled come out of the cracks in the walls to tell us that they have logs on our members, brown sticky stuff on our ranks, and to re-inform us their undying hate for everybody in our clan, and that we're all a bunch of RSPS prods that should "go back to battlescape", and randoms.

I'm waiting for someone to step up and not use the same brown sticky stuff over and over again and actually produce results on our clan rather than resorting to telling us that there's some logs that will for whatever reason change the way we think about members in our clan.

You're an tomato if this pertains to you, you know who you are.

Nigga I love you lmao