What have you seen?

auwi

sum nigga keepz deleting my posts

BRINGING MAINS TO CLAN WARS EVENTS AND THEN USING THE EXCUSE THEY ARE IN 1 DEF GEAR LMFAO

Lmfao they were like level 70 in monk robes , and it was a total of 4 in a 65 v 65 and you lost 47-0, if anything we had a disadvantage because they have brown sticky stuff attack and range

Lmfao they were like level 70 in monk robes , and it was a total of 4 in a 65 v 65 and you lost 47-0, if anything we had a disadvantage because they have brown sticky stuff attack and range

Can I join cd on my lvl 110 with 75 def? Dw I'll come to preps in monk robes

if you didn't need them, then don't bring them and maybe we won't give you brown sticky stuff for it. y'know why we call these clans pure clans? because they only allow pures. bringing mains to the wildy is bad enough, but bringing them to clan wars events??? c'mon man.

if you didn't need them, then don't bring them and maybe we won't give you brown sticky stuff for it. y'know why we call these clans pure clans? because they only allow pures. bringing mains to the wildy is bad enough, but bringing them to clan wars events??? c'mon man.

That subject is old.  In fact, we just kicked one of our members because he refused to make a pure.

Next clan wars event, you can be assured that 100% of Cd will be within 1-20 defence.

That subject is old.  In fact, we just kicked one of our members because he refused to make a pure.

Next clan wars event, you can be assured that 100% of Cd will be within 1-20 defence.

Hope you guys stop bringing fully geared mains as scouts in the wildy as well

Hope you guys stop bringing fully geared mains as scouts in the wildy as well

What do you mean?  they are lvl 126, they cant hit anyone.

If you complain about our main scouts, why not about Doom's lvl 120's such as H o r g and H o r m?

You're from a world 8 masser clan, cmon now, prep severance nd you'll get rocked "bic boi"

Come in #cd-rs and ask us for a wildy fight lets see if you can back up your talk in pvp. If not then continue with the excuses I can see your looked down as the downie of the pure clan world. bic boi

dossing, phishing, hacking, leaking RLs etc is kinda whack cause it's only a game.

but photoshopping fake logs idk man, you must have some type of next level obsession to think that anyone would believe it. But obviously as a professional I am true to  my word and I only tell people the truth. Source: Sig

==swanton==