who will be victorious?

knikker

who will be victorious?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. who will be victorious

• imperial
    • severance

I think lpcs are full of people that would struggle vs leet tactics.

I mean just look at the leaderships: Hassan/bvg/0wl/dude/duval/toxic/hon0r/private server guys there all pretty much on the same level, hence why they stay in the minor leagues. What do you think?

I don't really understand why you speak.

Every time you fight LT you have lost in the past few months.

And your rank structure is incapable hence why u have a rank leaving every week..

Why do u worry about lpcs, let them have fun stop being butthurt on these forums and go save your clan Mr.warlord lmfao.

I don't really understand why you speak.

Every time you fight LT you have lost in the past few months.

And your rank structure is incapable hence why u have a rank leaving every week..

Why do u worry about lpcs, let them have fun stop being butthurt on these forums and go save your clan Mr.warlord lmfao.

but you haven't even fought us lol... Place a time and day below and we will prep. If you don't I can understand why you would be afraid.. I mean after all your in lt

but you haven't even fought us lol... Place a time and day below and we will prep. If you don't I can understand why you would be afraid.. I mean after all your in lt

Give me a date and tim e nobody over 25 defence is aloud.

Don't be afraid pal

i asked jake and he ignored me? query me on irc

no games just place time and day here and we will accept it. We have a prep vs foe today 530est start, any other time were fine no irc, just put ur time and day below we accept

its more like the lockmonsters vs the checkers in the minor leagues.. No one gives a fuck but means a lot to themselves

You've made it extraordinary clear that you care the most about us. I haven't seen a topic where you haven't commented about some "minor league clanning" brown sticky stuff is so irrelevant that you have to say something about it. Fact of the matter is, while you're lost in your haze full of shame and regret because the clan you're in is the mainstream joke for everybody including Dom who is kicked from over half the clans that have been created & banned from the currently open ones - you're failing to realize that I don't think many people on this thread really care what you're saying.

Sure, go ahead and try to use the same tactic that I'm using here in saying, "hur well u care cuz u quoted me *insert random vegetable here*" but it's not working. Someone has to make you realize that just because you're some rank in some clan that probably SHOULD have closed a long time ago, doesn't really mean anybody in the LPC scene cares about what you have to say. 

I'd rather be the best LPC clan than the worst HPC clan... So before someone has to sit you down again, take your clearly unnecessary bullbrown sticky stuff out of the thread. I once again, try to sympathize with you because your clan is like the Jet's of the HPC scene, and you are the ass-fumbling Marc Sanchez who can't keep his head on straight.

P.S: I expect some irrelevant flame that won't make sense. Something along the lines of, "you cant handle hpc thats why youre in lpc" or "youre a random lol." If you're going to respond, then have it be remotely half-assed & somewhat comprehensible because otherwise I won't even bother.

You've made it extraordinary clear that you care the most about us. I haven't seen a topic where you haven't commented about some "minor league clanning" brown sticky stuff is so irrelevant that you have to say something about it. Fact of the matter is, while you're lost in your haze full of shame and regret because the clan you're in is the mainstream joke for everybody including Dom who is kicked from over half the clans that have been created & banned from the currently open ones - you're failing to realize that I don't think many people on this thread really care what you're saying.

Sure, go ahead and try to use the same tactic that I'm using here in saying, "hur well u care cuz u quoted me *insert random vegetable here*" but it's not working. Someone has to make you realize that just because you're some rank in some clan that probably SHOULD have closed a long time ago, doesn't really mean anybody in the LPC scene cares about what you have to say. 

I'd rather be the best LPC clan than the worst HPC clan... So before someone has to sit you down again, take your clearly unnecessary bullbrown sticky stuff out of the thread. I once again, try to sympathize with you because your clan is like the Jet's of the HPC scene, and you are the ass-fumbling Marc Sanchez who can't keep his head on straight.

glad to know I got under your skin! Hope to see you do better and take on LT

Severance

Sv have proven to perform well in rivalries and have a good member core with good levels.

Imperial is made up of the same washed up Hostility/Supremacy ranks who've lost every rivalry they've ever been in and have been exposed for shady brown sticky stuff so much. Pretty sure 3at used to hack his own members.

Severance

Sv have proven to perform well in rivalries and have a good member core with good levels.

Imperial is made up of the same washed up Hostility/Supremacy ranks who've lost every rivalry they've ever been in and have been exposed for shady brown sticky stuff so much. Pretty sure 3at used to hack his own members.

.. You're with Carnage, what room do you have to talk?