Critical Damage destroys Doom

Georgiie

yes let me post a pic of a random main attacking me like it makes sences

LMFAO fucking tomatos... this is why zenith died 8 times btw

l00l da point is bringing mains in full gear atting other clans??? doesnt belong in pure community, for dem to come on trips loooool

l00l da point is bringing mains in full gear atting other clans??? doesnt belong in pure community, for dem to come on trips loooool

we dont know who they are, they just follow us because they're fanboys or something.  In fact, i wouldnt be surprised if they were Doom members trying to give Cd a bad name.

guess you're still a broccoli lol

is that really the best counter-arguement you could come up with for your lack of performance? even your underdeveloped mind could fetch up something more clever...or am i wrong?

Wtf is Omnicide?  Never heard of them before.

Plus its not our fault Remedy walked next to us spamming "focus Doom," I mean after all you teamed with Olympus/ip/np.

Dont hold double standards, it does nothing to improve the many problems in your clan.

Damn I didn't know we were teaming with Doom! why am I always the last to find this brown sticky stuff out?!?!?!

someone forgot to drink their medication.

forgot going on mains to kill scout mains was having one to kill pures.

I can tell the frustration you have only by having a name such as 'Tevin'. You're medication must be having you delirious by saying your clan is #1 lpc.

Who drinks medication l0l, your* omfg you must be either 4n or mentally broccolied l0000000000000l

yes let me post a pic of a random main attacking me like it makes sences

LMFAO fucking tomatos... this is why zenith died 8 times btw

Weren't you in a main clan that did terrible on pre-eoc... then decided to open up on Oldschool runescape and ended up accepting 40 defence?

we dont know who they are, they just follow us because they're fanboys or something. In fact, i wouldnt be surprised if they were Doom members trying to give Cd a bad name.

LOL one of ur mems just said he got kicked 1.5 month ago on his pure. But he's in full rune atting on a official trip. Lol don't try to say it's a doom member lmaoooo, wen clearly ur clan m8 just acknowledge he was cd and probably still is, seeing he wit yall atting ppl. Idc about the pk trip at all just mains shouldn't be allowed in pure community