Critical Damage defeats Olympus & Doom

Cheyenne

u pulled 21 today and teamed with Remedy...then u make fun of Olympus for teaming with IP+NP which are the clans u used to call every day rofl?

We had 60+ on Teamspeak of pure CD members. Remedy was walking around in our capes, same with T1 (who were hitting us anyway). 

Good effort trying to bring morale to your members though.

remedy wasnt with us and t1 had our capes and sniped us, you can see us remove our capes and killing them in the vids once they are upUfMCnhy.png

T1 sniped both clans in cd and Olympus capes. But can u explain why remedy was spamming "R in" in your fall in?

We went by ourselves.  We cant stop Remedy's actions, and the truth is they followed us with our capes on.  We had no control of the situation.

In the case of Tier 1, they had Cd capes on and sniped us the entire trip.

Next excuse?

p.s

Shout out to Doom for ending their trip early AGAIN 2 days in a row, l0l0l0l0l

We had 60+ on Teamspeak of pure CD members. Remedy was walking around in our capes, same with T1 (who were hitting us anyway). 

Good effort trying to bring morale to your members though.

u teamed with them then they bsed u, u can lie to me but u cant lie to ur members who saw it happen mate

Apparently we only had 20 today. Just goes to show Doom has absolutely no intel lol.

<BA> do you guys want to cwa?
<Hormone> no
<BA> olympus has 70 planning to crash

point proven. u try to get us to match u in clan wars cuz u didnt pull anywhere close to us....

<BA> do you guys want to cwa?
<Hormone> no
<BA> olympus has 70 planning to crash

point proven. u try to get us to match u in clan wars cuz u didnt pull anywhere close to us....

fullout 100v100 

1 def gear

1-20 def accounts only

oh wait.... your leaders declined that already l0l0l0l

Question: you say in your topic 40cd members yet on your own screenie on your cape counter it says 73 capes ? Explain to me how you pulled 40 and had 73 on your picture

You are clearly clueless, tier 1 was wearing our cape and they had 20 people sniping us while you were camping singles. Let the vid come up and you are going to see :)

You've been in the pure community for how long? and you support a clan who can't even go out alone ever......

ya i'm talking to you cheyman

p.s. so many of your pics are of u sitting on sperm hill spamming gf, nothing went on at sperm hill today lmfa0

WOAH NIGGA thats my sister. She's a GIRL don't give a fuck about how brown sticky stuffty cd do you keep that up i'ma have to put them hands on you