Critical Damage take #1 LPC, Olympiss has fallen

B S E Rs

video has been removed by user. i'd be ashamed too if i teled and had 47def on official pk trips :(

i see mains and hpc accounts mixed in with your fall in. How you can claim to be #1 with such a fucked up mix of accounts in lpc pure clanning fights makes me fucking puke

LMFAO zenith slumping? r0fl you're clan is dying @uber

DAT 20 MAN PULL THO

20 pull lmao? we peaked at 50 today I believe while smacking you brown sticky stuff mains in the wild today ty for the loot!

Heard AAO beat Zenith v8 on a prep today (Zenith v8 wanted post off, we all know why LMFAO). Then I watched CD smash AAO afterwards(and AAO wanted post off aswell, and AGAIN we all know why)

All that talk :rolleyes:

Interesting..seems like zentith or doom (not sure what to call them) need to step up their game since I see alot of clans beating them and their members taking it to the forums to flame :/ keep it in game zenith members and work on improving!

Interesting..seems like zentith or doom (not sure what to call them) need to step up their game since I see alot of clans beating them and their members taking it to the forums to flame :/ keep it in game zenith members and work on improving!

or more like horm raging at his own members and end up closing his zenith clan aka the lowest point for the 9th time and then reopen zenith v10 in one month and keep raging.