Zenith and Olympus should merge

rawLOBSTER

Since zenith has been on the decline ever since they opened and their leadership seems to be falling apart plus Olympus being bullied by CD for the past few weeks I think they should merge and try to take on Cd as one clan rather than both getting slapped around individually. Just like that new Dr clan that's made up of 5 different clans Cd closed in the past(np,ip,xl,tb,rt,doom) even if their quality is terrible and their members are downies atleast they know they have to merge together to take on Cd. Just a thot

i agree, i mean zenith v8 oops i mean zenith v9 oops i mean zenith v10 went from a 70 pull 3 weeks ago to a 40 man pull this past weekend, then olympiss aka slumplympiss aka mergelympiss has to merge with judgement or np or some bad clan and has to bring hpc level pures to fight against lvl 60's haha gg 

i agree, i mean zenith v10 went from a 70 pull 3 weeks ago to a 40 man pull this past weekend, then olympiss aka slumplympiss aka mergelympiss has to merge with judgement or np or some bad clan and has to bring hpc level pures to fight against lvl 60's haha gg 

Ye m8 we team on weekends HOW DID YOU KNOW OMG U GOT A SPY IN US OMG OMG OMG! ~Rs2015

why are you mad when you never accept truth that zenith aka v10 ooops i mean zenith v11 is slumping harder than mrm's tits lmfao  so bad need to holds olympiss hands like a daughter and her mother