To Chaotic

anakin

Im sorry for beating your clan in a mini war and ur Hc begged for it not to get posted. im sorry you are upset and feel the need to take your irl anger out on this game. i am sorry you take this game way too serious. Baby pure i am shocked your still making pointless threats when i closed your trash can clan. I am not sorry for posting the topic nor do i care about how you personally feel. its a game, called Runescape. Good luck in the future i cant wait to have fun battles never flamed you once not even in the topic i wished you good luck. your trying to gather some type of opening hype on my clan and i hope it works, Thanks too the amazing slush we have backup's every 24hours takes about 15mins to restore the forums. We dont expect to win every fight so beating us wont make us close lol. Hope this clears any type of confusion.

- Chaotic

@@Duval you didn't touch Tier One 2 weeks prior to our closure. We only closed cause it was to hard to make events cause every rank worked at different times. The pure community knows Chaotic didn't close T1 I did lol. Say what you want to your members but you gotta stop lying some point in your life.

Let's also not forget how many people in the pure community fucked your girlfriend...

lol no one in the pure community fucked my gf for one that's like me saying me and my homie's ran a train on your gf baby pure i got no physical proof of the event but it sure happened. for two i DID close tier 1. and for three YOUR still a tomato. Thanks but i am done posting on this useless topic.

lol no one in the pure community fucked my gf for one that's like me saying me and my homie's ran a train on your gf baby pure i got no physical proof of the event but it sure happened. for two i DID close tier 1. and for three YOUR still a tomato. Thanks but i am done posting on this useless topic.

LOL I LOL'd IRL!!! Llo0lo0lo00lo you didn't close T1 mate, You got dicked so hard you went with cv for 2 months lolo0o0llo0 I'm sorry but you had nothing to do with T1's closure. You didn't even fight us for the prior 2 weeks that we were open. Explain that r3tard..

Ofc we didn't fight you. Your last two weeks open u teamed with aao and got analed. I can easily bring up the video. Goof troop sorry your mom dropped you on ur head.

LOL he's back... and we didn't you downie, go look at SB aftermath... Ask any other clan if you closed us. Bet they say you didn't...

Your a special one @@Duval your mother must be proud of you.

here let me clear this up for you Tier 1's last 3 weeks of "being open"

Week 1 Teamed with aao at sperm after getting cleared at knights hut thing - Cleared x2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y77_U2tSW8w

Week 2 Teamed with aao WHOLE trip. Cleared x3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOPgyO7uG1Q

#IClosedTier1

Week 3 You went out with other people's clans and killed leaders

Boring

Week 4 .... you didnt even make it that far you closed and blamed inactivity on your leadership bc ur 21+ and now your opening or joining another clan "panic" and attempting to try and close my clan again. Good luck.

Hope this clear's it all up for you @, stoooopid

Those were not the last 2 weeks you downie lol..... We didn't join any clan god Bless your logic duval. I'm not blaming it on the age you ret4rd. Idk if you can read but I clearly stated everyone was to busy irl to make events happen. I don't see a promising future for you. Idk where you get your smarts from. Your mother, dad, or your two year old kid?

@@Duval enjoy your site in a few weeks buddy. Make sure to delete and posted account info's or they will be hacked just like what we did to Cv.