To Chaotic

anakin

am losing brain cells 

Don't come on this site then lmfao!

@@Duval It's funny you said the trip was boring. Your the one saying it was a nice trip. Sometimes I think god doesn't watch over your special self...

747aef5b1416c6ba7828f16c14129c10.png

Join Panic and together we'll finish what Tier One started.

i was trying to be nice to you for once, i feel bad baby pure your whole life you was made fun of and you thought if you came onto this game you could actually make a real friend who is just as broccolied as you are. And guess what you came to the right place bc half the people on this site have a iq of 3.2 and cant tie they own shoes without help from they mother. So at that note MR baby pure.

CHAOTIC CLOSED Tier1 AND YOU CANT DO brown sticky stuff ABOUT IT

WAIT i just read that part about "ur site is gone in a few weeks" just yesterday you said u was taking it down last night and then the next night you said the same thing. now its gonna take you a couple of weeks?

Gl hacking 2 generated usernames 3 generated passwords and matching my IP to actually get on the acp, *it logs you off if it doesnt match* But i think you knew all this bc your an amazing hacker and leader. what can i say baby pure is the founder of POP you know the clan every one beat and never lost too. Open another clan baby pure so i can close that brown sticky stuff clan also.

just in case you didnt read it the first time.

CHAOTIC CLOSED TIER 1 AND YOU CANT DO NOTHING ABOUT IT. R.I.P Tier 1 you ARE NOT MISSED

I didn't say on the day, I said I'm just going to take it down. Oh @Duval your mother must be proud. I've also heard people in the pure community fucked your girlfriend. You also should start capitalizing the first word in your sentences. It's getting really annoying, and it's making you look like a third grader.

Great now I feel dumb cause I'm arguing with a little kid over the internet.