Critical Damage decimates Doom ~~~ No Excuses

auwi

Zenith members have the stupidest excuses I've ever heard.  Just because a main is attacking you, doesnt mean its Cd.  There are multiple w308 main pk clains like casho who have lvl70-80 rune pures.  Guess what?  They snipe us as well!  The difference is Cd doesnt cry about it as much as Zenith v6 oops i mean zenith v7 oops imean zenith v8 oops i mean zenith v9

funny how zenith members complaining about us crashing them when they're too scared to prep Cd or fight 1v1 lmfao the state of zenith and its useless leader horm that rages on every trip and yells at his own members,

I didn't scam you, I gave all the gfx to Pdotv, and that was it. o. AndI'm rlly gonna make GFX for a clan that hits me off lol. Fuck off. I made your gfx

why the fuck would CD hit you off, you're irrelevant, none of us DDos, we wouldn't waste our money. The point is, you made them, took the Gp, got butthurt then deleted them.

why the fuck would CD hit you off, you're irrelevant, none of us DDos, we wouldn't waste our money. The point is, you made them, took the Gp, got butthurt then deleted them.

You're a gambling addict, whatever you say is irrelevant.

I made the gp you paid me for. idk what gfx u on about lmfao