WHY?

LocoTaco

not just wild, but clan wars p2p

The whole idea behind LPC is to introduce new pures to clanning. Teaching them F2P is hard enough as it is :(. Seems you want to do P2P because all of your members are recycled from the HPC community and now exactly how to P2P already. Define LPC too? I bet if we set up a mini with you I'd see lvl 87 AGS pures running around speccing 65s.

lmfao what are you talking about, LPC is entirely based off of F2P, some LPCs do participate in P2P clan wars

no one is afraid of P2P, what's the point of an LPC going to P2P wilderness & fighting against an HPC with higher pulls & way higher combat levels

ur retarded

The whole idea behind LPC is to introduce new pures to clanning. Teaching them F2P is hard enough as it is :(. Seems you want to do P2P because all of your members are recycled from the HPC community and now exactly how to P2P already. Define LPC too? I bet if we set up a mini with you I'd see lvl 87 AGS pures running around speccing 65s.

If you think P2P mechanics are hard on Runescape you don't deserve to live, Runescape is one of the lowest skill games around. Why do you think they implemented EoC? Because of the simple mechanics of the game.

lmfao what are you talking about, LPC is entirely based off of F2P, some LPCs do participate in P2P clan wars

no one is afraid of P2P, what's the point of an LPC going to P2P wilderness & fighting against an HPC with higher pulls & way higher combat levels

ur retarded

If you're really entertained by P2P help set up an MPC scene so we can get rid of these combat restrictions.

We are a brand new clan and most of us have lvl 60's... the combat cap would prob be 80 and i have yet to see any1 with ags in panic lol.

Hpc's can come smack us in f2p also, so you make no sense saying we will get smacked by hpc's if we go p2p... besides we can atleast do clan wars p2p PCL with combat caps

• 4 weeks later...