Excel's hard work pays off - Saturday 6/6/2015 trip

Ir0ny

IVmlCgH.png

Excel apps are open:

http://xl-rs.com/

Today 40 xL warriors went into the wilderness to hunt our prey. Later peaking at 45 members we had a fantastic trip for our second official Saturday out. Shout out to Remedy for teaming with RT and ending early after we cleared them twice. Also a shout out to AAO for the fights despite HPC's like Olympus crashing. Be prepared for Excel's green summer.

O0i4aJD.png

pfrlC2n.png

For our first fight Remedy rushed us at Giants, unfortunately after a world DC we lost a few clan members. However, their rush was unsuccessful and we managed to push into them and send them all to lumbridge. Gf Remedy.

After a quick re-group we fought Remedy again who this time brought some friends. Remedy+RT no problem. We fought them both at plateau and once again came out on top.

Remedy decided not to challenge us again after this and ended their trip.

O0i4aJD.png

t37nSJN.png

7ew6DwP.png

After banking our loot we came back into the wildy for a fight against AAO. However we spotted SV at plateau and managed to kill many of them quickly before they ran off.
We quickly headed down to sperm hill where we fought AAO. It was a good long fight, but SV rushed from the south and we quickly got a re-group in singles. Once we banked and headed back out we found whatever was left of RT and we cleared them quick (or should I say tele'd).

O0i4aJD.png

7ew6DwP.png
AREgkOw.png

We organised another fight against AAO at Mossies. We clashed at level 40 gap with AAO coming in with our team-capes on. We fought for a while until Olympus crashed our organised fight.
We quickly regrouped and re rushed with both AAO and Excel members attacking Olympus' high levels. This fight was uneventful.

O0i4aJD.png

Thanks to Excel members, We managed to maintain a our pull our entire trip, and another thanks to the clans who gave us some action. 
See you next weekend  :) 

y7jqdo3.png

Teleports in your invo and a open cc? Doesn't look like an official clan let alone a pure clan at all.

we were sniping clans in the beginning as you can see we are hitting hpcs lol it wasn't an official trip in the beginning, first official fight of the day was vs remedy 

we were sniping clans in the beginning as you can see we are hitting hpcs lol it wasn't an official trip in the beginning, first official fight of the day was vs remedy 

You shouldn't have put the video of us sniping HPC's lol. Remedy got cleared (nice teaming with rt after still got cleared) RT got cleared. AAO was nice fighting you guys.

You shouldn't have put the video of us sniping HPC's lol. Remedy got cleared (nice teaming with rt after still got cleared) RT got cleared. AAO was nice fighting you guys.

just wanted to show them what we did  :wub:  :wub:  :wub: