Posers

Retard Army

@@Murd they are from CD.

That's inaccurate when you take into account that these identities have been around sharkbrew since before these LPC's.

I'm not saying that there are no "posers" from cd as there most likely are, but generally most clans have their own set of accounts to instigate drama, however it would most likely be a negative for the website to remove them all as they contribute a lot towards the website's activity. Although I do support the removal of some of the more obvious and mediocre posers from around the community

That's inaccurate when you take into account that these identities have been around sharkbrew since before these LPC's.

I'm not saying that there are no "posers" from cd as there most likely are, but generally most clans have their own set of accounts to instigate drama, however it would most likely be a negative for the website to remove them all as they contribute a lot towards the website's activity. Although I do support the removal of some of the more obvious and mediocre posers from around the community

Yes of course thanks for your input.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...