Olympus vs Doom 30v30 Prep 3-0

Tom Valor

3-0 such struggle much close :/

shut up, your clan that seems to be struggling...after all you guys are an HPC still competing against LPCs...what happened Olympus? you guys have too much fun being the 21 year olds dominating 6th grade gym class? or you guys just afraid you can't win against other HPCs?

shut up, your clan that seems to be struggling...after all you guys are an HPC still competing against LPCs...what happened Olympus? you guys have too much fun being the 21 year olds dominating 6th grade gym class? or you guys just afraid you can't win against other HPCs?

ddee68960b08e898b71c3e0f4833fbde.png

If you can name me 1 HPC with a 75-76 cb average I will agree that Olympus is an official HPC.

I thought it was pretty cute that you brought high 80s and 90s to the prep too and then tried to flame us for bringing ours lmao.

In my opinion you should accept the loss, stop whining, and move on ;)

Why don't you go prep an actual HPC and then tell us how our levels compare

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/8206-olympus-vs-leet-tactics-f2p-prep-2-1/

If you can name me 1 HPC with a 75-76 cb average I will agree that Olympus is an official HPC.

I thought it was pretty cute that you brought high 80s and 90s to the prep too and then tried to flame us for bringing ours lmao.

We will take the loss as we lost fair and square, but what i said is still true.

We will take the loss as we lost fair and square, but what i said is still true.

You don't have many braincells, obviously our CB average, is 75, right now, if you compare that to a hpc which is 95, were not a hpc at all you fucking broccoli lol.

Doom lost the prep, accept the los, you guys had a couple 90s as well. if you really were better then us you would've beaten us in the wild & in clan wars, but you guys don't because we're the better clan.

now shut the fuck up yu fucking paki, go sell some camels at varrock square.

shut up, your clan that seems to be struggling...after all you guys are an HPC still competing against LPCs...what happened Olympus? you guys have too much fun being the 21 year olds dominating 6th grade gym class? or you guys just afraid you can't win against other HPCs

hey buddy one advice... dont speak unless you know what is happening because u will look like a flippen dumbass. we face lt many times. arent they hpc? we also face zu fi and foe b4 as well. we been open for 9 month and still will be going for a very long time. kids like you dont know what ur talking about so ur opinion just gets brown sticky stufften on just like your reputation. thank you come again!