Trauma Vs. AAO F2P Prep 2-1

A L L E N

@@tesco

But severance closed faster than @@Trauma though lol (1 month 11 days never forget)????

And it's ironic you call him the biggest broccoli considering you've literally taken void forevers position as the person who's been bullied the most for being the biggest broccoli l0l

why are you still posting on these forums if you don't exactly play the game either l0l

we also went 8-0

trauma are currently 1-1 :P

tp also closed faster than severance but hey u still call them the best lmao!!

ur forgetting we slammed every clan to the point they refused to prep us (throwback to scapewars lmao!!!!) 

it's ironic you're even trying to argue me being the biggest broccoli considering NOBODY LIKES YOU BECAUSE OF HOW cauliflower YOU ARE LMAO, kids literally leaked TP brown sticky stuff to us cos of you - they liked the clan but hated you

how does it feel to be a punching bag irl and online? we've all seen your irl, dont act like i didnt clock u standin by urself in ur leavers photo

i guess your leavers photo is the story of your life - all alone

why were you posting in LPC threads when you weren't a part of the lpc scene? i do still play btw, nice try! thanks but no thanks

shouldnt you get back to making pking vids on battlescape lol

better yet why dont u try streaming skilling on battlescape eoc version l00000l

fucking justin beiberworthy broccoli trying to send, id rather you just move on and try find yourself a different hobby as runescape/private servers clearly isnt working in your favour

better yet why dont u just take a rope? would be better for everybody - especially temptation if they ever tried to re-open after that pathetic excuse of a version you tried to open to compete with us

I think we just found out how autistic children with tourettes get triggered lmfa0 @@Zed_ @@Trauma

I don't even know where to start with your autism, you pretend to be pibb on trauma forums, you/iobs/zulu made an account on league and tried to add me called "ultamas dad" and created an account pretending to be allen lmfa0

You and iobs whisper allahu akbar in teamspeak 24/7 and it's already been proven that you've been bullied out of the community. You were bullied off league by me (stay easy btw) and bullied out of dynasty, omega, genesis, mayhem, massacre, eop, and aao lmfa0

Maybe you should actually attend your special needs classes instead of following zulus footsteps and dropping out.

"why were you posting in LPC threads when you weren't a part of the lpc scene?"

I'm a member in Olympus you dumb fuck, I don't see you being a member in any clan considering you get bullied by half the community that aren't involved in your broccoli circle .

Maybe you should take your own advice, you're too autistic to work hotkeys and half of your events you recorded included you getting banged the fuck out or dieing to some of the words hybrids (you died to brian and rylan please blow yourself up lmfa0)

You can't even talk about IRLs considering you look like a mudhut and your only friend is the plank in your bathroom dumb virgin lmfao go back to fucking your cat

I think we just found out how autistic children with tourettes get triggered lmfa0 @@Zed_ @@Trauma

I don't even know where to start with your autism, you pretend to be pibb on trauma forums, you/iobs/zulu made an account on league and tried to add me called "ultamas dad" and created an account pretending to be allen lmfa0

You and iobs whisper allahu akbar in teamspeak 24/7 and it's already been proven that you've been bullied out of the community. You were bullied off league by me (stay easy btw) and bullied out of dynasty, omega, genesis, mayhem, massacre, eop, and aao lmfa0

Maybe you should actually attend your special needs classes instead of following zulus footsteps and dropping out.

I'm a member in Olympus you dumb fuck, I don't see you being a member in any clan considering you get bullied by half the community that aren't involved in your broccoli circle .

Maybe you should take your own advice, you're too autistic to work hotkeys and half of your events you recorded included you getting banged the fuck out or dieing to some of the words hybrids (you died to brian and rylan please blow yourself up lmfa0)

You can't even talk about IRLs considering you look like a mudhut and your only friend is the plank in your bathroom dumb virgin lmfao go back to fucking your cat

? when did i ever claim to be pibb

i dont play league, nor does iobs and i dont believe zulu has played for the last few months

ive never pretended to be allen either

i dont get it

do u enjoy bullbrown sticky stuffting or something

im barely on teamspeak nowadays and sorry what? 

i left dynasty alongside 5 people cos they let you join

genesis i was never actually in

i left eop massacre & i didnt like aao 

u do this every time even tho we both know the truth, what are u achieveing from lying? i dont get it lmao

unlucky olympus lmfao

brian is better than you, rylan probably is too lmfao

how does me recording events have anything to do with your skilling stream lmfao

dying btw

"some of the words hybrids"

? lol alright man

actually i can considering you look like a granite maul lol

you try flame me for being skinny at the age of 12 yet u looked skinnier

hello?

? when did i ever claim to be pibb

i dont play league, nor does iobs and i dont believe zulu has played for the last few months

ive never pretended to be allen either

i dont get it

do u enjoy bullbrown sticky stuffting or something

im barely on teamspeak nowadays and sorry what? 

i left dynasty alongside 5 people cos they let you join

genesis i was never actually in

i left eop massacre & i didnt like aao 

u do this every time even tho we both know the truth, what are u achieveing from lying? i dont get it lmao

unlucky olympus lmfao

brian is better than you, rylan probably is too lmfao

how does me recording events have anything to do with your skilling stream lmfao

dying btw

"some of the words hybrids"

? lol alright man

actually i can considering you look like a granite maul lol

you try flame me for being skinny at the age of 12 yet u looked skinnier

hello?

Lmfao nice essay broccoli maybe you should consider writing essays at college instead of skipping it, you aren't going to get a BTEC in Internet Flaming lmfao

btw by your own admission you already know you got bullied as you know people don't like you (them IRC logs from EOP forums lmfa0) as you know you act like a broccoli (understatement).

Stay easy lmfao

Lmfao nice essay broccoli maybe you should consider writing essays at college instead of skipping it, you aren't going to get a BTEC in Internet Flaming lmfao

btw by your own admission you already know you got bullied as you know people don't like you (them IRC logs from EOP forums lmfa0) as you know you act like a broccoli (understatement).

Stay easy lmfao

9pm