Trauma Vs. AAO F2P Prep 2-1

A L L E N

ur infamously the biggest broccoli who decides to open and close (your own) clans faster than ur mother changes regular customers

you're fucking bad u dumb brown sticky stuff

@@tesco

But severance closed faster than @@Trauma though lol (1 month 11 days never forget)????

And it's ironic you call him the biggest broccoli considering you've literally taken void forevers position as the person who's been bullied the most for being the biggest broccoli l0l

why are you still posting on these forums if you don't exactly play the game either l0l

@@tesco

But severance closed faster than @@Trauma though lol (1 month 11 days never forget)????

And it's ironic you call him the biggest broccoli considering you've literally taken void forevers position as the person who's been bullied the most for being the biggest broccoli l0l

why are you still posting on these forums if you don't exactly play the game either l0l

tp also closed faster than severance but hey u still call them the best lmao!!

ur forgetting we slammed every clan to the point they refused to prep us (throwback to scapewars lmao!!!!) 

it's ironic you're even trying to argue me being the biggest broccoli considering NOBODY LIKES YOU BECAUSE OF HOW broccolied YOU ARE LMAO, kids literally leaked TP brown sticky stuff to us cos of you - they liked the clan but hated you

how does it feel to be a punching bag irl and online? we've all seen your irl, dont act like i didnt clock u standin by urself in ur leavers photo

i guess your leavers photo is the story of your life - all alone

why were you posting in LPC threads when you weren't a part of the lpc scene? i do still play btw, nice try! thanks but no thanks

shouldnt you get back to making pking vids on battlescape lol

better yet why dont u try streaming skilling on battlescape eoc version l00000l

fucking justin beiberworthy broccoli trying to send, id rather you just move on and try find yourself a different hobby as runescape/private servers clearly isnt working in your favour

better yet why dont u just take a rope? would be better for everybody - especially temptation if they ever tried to re-open after that pathetic excuse of a version you tried to open to compete with us