Signing Out

Hax

Unfaithfully finally decided to escape from Runescape. Finally found its not worth playing Runescape OS. Runescape OS is starting to die and my intresses are diffently gone. Its not enjoyable anymore i'm not getting excited to play it like back in the days when i come from school i was happy to able pk/clan. Theses young and good old times are gone. 

Ive been lately inactive for the most who know me. because,

Now i'm enjoying going out. laugh having fun. Go outside dress etc < I see this as better way of living my life. If you are young i suggesting you to stop immediately playing and go do other stuff. Go play soccer or any other sports you like. Do not make the same mistake as me. (The guy who had no hobbies besides school/work/runescape) You are going to stop playing anyways near future and now. I'm not forcing but just telling you out of my experience.

I'm 21 ive been playing since end 2003. I've been in every single clan you can imagine. And now finally realize I've made the biggest mistake i could do other stuff then the time i wasted. This game managed to be a part of my life because of the addiction. I've been also depressed because i didn't knew what to do. Because all of this i stucked at a age of 16 and i'm 21. Feel free to flame me or comment cauliflower stuff below about what i said but it's the reality and truth.

Just think about your future. This game is just commercial it all about the money. people fuck up your mind. and you will be stuck here.

(This messege goes to the people who are in the same situation as me. If you having a good life just give the people advise in the comment)

Fly you young fallas, Fly if you can, Fly away as far you can.

You not realizing it your fucking up your life. Because your not realizing your addicted.

Try to reach and connect with the social life.

This is my message #Dalmore.

lol ur calling us drug addicts? and jez u been playing since 03?!!?!? and u just stop playing? thats crazy man i only started in 07 and quit 2yrs ago.. anyways gl with your life

''Gaming Addict''

Thank you.

lol ur calling us drug addicts? and jez u been playing since 03?!!?!? and u just stop playing? thats crazy man i only started in 07 and quit 2yrs ago.. anyways gl with your life

''Gaming Addict''

Thank you.

I hear topics like this way too much

1st the game isn't dying it hasn't rose in players nor dropped allot of players in the past  few months

2nd if you've let the game affect you this much its your own fault

3rd if somebody enjoys doing something let them, some people struggle to come across enjoyment in life

Most of what he said is true tbh , sone dobt want to accept that.

But theirs not 1 type of rs players they're 2 types

The first is one who lets scape rule his or her life till its to late and then the regret their whole teenhood or childchildhood even because of it

The second is a player who plays rs for the fuck of it on their spare time and doesn't let it get in the way of irl theses are the people who play rs and don't slave on it over irl.

The point Is some people have taken rs to far and some just do it on spare time. I'm going to be honest my freshman and part of my sophomore year I took rs to seriously and my life reflected off of that. Have I quit yet? No. Will I? Yes am I letting rs control my life still? No

If you want to flame go for it cause your just going to look like a real low life doin it..