Doom Vs AAO | F2P Prep | 3-0

Grayson

Since when is 40 def pure? Don't forget u go doom trip on ur 88

But ur qualitywill never be at the level of imperial or trauma so far those two lpcs I considered high tier all these new one atm haven't done anything amazing to be considered high tier :))))

Yea, Imperial/Trauma were ubeatable. Right.... That rivalry was a joke. Both clans were pulling 30 with Sup/TLP/EoP invites.

@ Get off our topic with your nonsense flaming.. it has nothing to do with this topic. Also, teach your friend Babbalanka about runescape, per his commentary it seems like that kid is absolutely clueless. Can't even tell which clan is which correctly, and thinks everyone is teaming on y'all lmao.

But ur qualitywill never be at the level of imperial or trauma so far those two lpcs I considered high tier all these new one atm haven't done anything amazing to be considered high tier :))))

thats y imp is d3d

thats y we  are 1-0 vs trauma

Funny from the guy who considered joining a "low tier LPC". Get your head out of your ass @

Funny from the guy who considered joining a "low tier LPC". Get your head out of your ass @

uw0tm8 why you trying to flame m8 i was just being nice ididnt wana say no your clan is brown sticky stuff straight up u know