xL's Best Saturday since our return to RS.

Hon0r

364b115344.jpg

Excel came out with a vengeance this weekend

O0i4aJD.png
The first clan we had a vengeance on was Remedy.Remedy and xL agreed on a full out war last Saturday. This full out war had specific rules ie: NO INVITES. Remedy having over 20 invites was actually fine with us since we still had the fight no problem.....The only thing is that remedy decided to LOG OUT instead of fight us. Does R stand for retreat???

The next clan in which xL was prepared to smash today was the well known Risk Takers (JK no one knows you). We been fighting them a lot during the week and RT has done nothing except avoid fights, tele, allie clans, and flame us.

Envy is the next clan in which we could not wait to clear... With envy kids mass recruiting and flaming xL nearly 24/7 with no apparent upper hand over us we were anticipating to shut them up....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm1BGcugiws&feature=youtu.be

With that being said. Today xL starting with ~50 scimitars and bows and a vengeance. Today we excel'd as others descended to the ground. Ty for loot-

We basically walked around the wilderness attacking any thing we encountered with our focus on RT, NV, and R.

O0i4aJD.png

EEuFcQo.png

Letting my Granda call the fight vs Doom for practice she called a push scimi's out directly in to them. Doom retreated north and as SV crashed from the south. Good job grandma.

Doom Starting - 41

xL Starting - 50

Ending N/A

O0i4aJD.png

J97lq3j.png

We found envy at the chaos alter after taking out their only caller Hassan who is not much help to them any way they began to teleport away. They then were reportedly saw spamming "EnvyClan clan we cleared xL" at edge w308... To prepare for a round 2

Envy: 25

xL Starting 35

Envy Ending:0

xL Ending: 35

O0i4aJD.png

MQCOfJT.png

After envy teleported away ...we immediately rushed RT forcing them to all teleport out.... The weekends are not for you RT

xL Starting 37

RT starting 25

RT ending: 0

xL Ending:37

O0i4aJD.png

aDKvFAY.png

After clearing Envy and RT we sought out to kill Remedy.... The fight started out at corp and proceeded north east nearly dropping every R member. Remedy could not find a remedy for xL's beating....better luck next time if their is a next time.... ( Close )

xL starting: 43

Remedy:Starting 12

SK4 Starting: 20

xL Ending: 41

Remedy+SK4 Ending be4 crash: 8

O0i4aJD.png

J97lq3j.png

We once again encountered envy at the chaos alter and once again proceeded to spank them around the wilderness...This time only one of these random noobs were able to teleport. As the rest were sent straight to Lumbridge, where they belong. GG kids

xL Starting :22

Envy Starting:22

xL Ending: 26

NV ending: 5

O0i4aJD.png

MQCOfJT.png

We got word that what was left of Risk Takers after being cleared since their opening was at the chaos alter they didn't put up much of a fight even with their immortal masser clan allies

xL starting: 30

RT Starting:21

RT ENDING:0

xL Ending: 30

O0i4aJD.png

J97lq3j.png

After Envy had a bank and spent some time mass recruiting in edgeville they were back to get slapped some more. After Hassan's booter was shoot down for not paying the bill they realized they had no other option except to retreat north

xL Starting :22

NV Starting:22

xL Ending: 26

NVending: 5

I'd like to thank all clans for the fights. xL had an amazing Saturday and by far was our best ever. Envy and RT if you guys want to train your magic levels more next Saturday you know where to find us! Scrubs.

0Ys5jwc.png?1

Goodjob, but looked like you fought clans with 10-15 ops less than you most of the time?

Not planned. Also we are level 60's compared to their 80's.

Wish I could have made this trip though, good stuff guys!