a mod with heart

Fantasy

4d953c9211099063037d5f5b0d086dc7.png

That is not a constructive post, nor does it explain/point towards any given topic for discussion for people (apart from wondering what the topic is actually about). Maybe by adding in some clarity, it wouldn't be considered as "spam".

How can you still be complaining lol, this comment basically sums up everyone's thoughts toward your topic

How can you still be complaining lol, this comment basically sums up everyone's thoughts toward your topic

still no envy posts hmm?

irrelevant
ɪˈrɛlɪv(ə)nt/
adjective
adjective: irrelevant
  1. not connected with or relevant to something.
    "an irrelevant comment"
    synonyms: beside the point, not to the point, immaterial, not pertinent, not germane, off the subject, neither here nor there, unconnected, unrelated, peripheral, tangential, extraneous, inapposite, inapt, inapplicable; More

This guy seems to like google:define a lot...

annoying

əˈnɔɪɪŋ/Submit

adjective

causing irritation or annoyance.

"annoying habits"

synonyms: irritating, infuriating, exasperating, maddening, trying, tiresome, troublesome, bothersome, irksome, vexing, vexatious, galling, provoking, displeasing; More

still no envy posts hmm?

irrelevant
ɪˈrɛlɪv(ə)nt/
adjective
adjective: irrelevant
  1. not connected with or relevant to something.
    "an irrelevant comment"
    synonyms: beside the point, not to the point, immaterial, not pertinent, not germane, off the subject, neither here nor there, unconnected, unrelated, peripheral, tangential, extraneous, inapposite, inapt, inapplicable; More

?

mate im more relevant than anything that goes on in your hpc head, i can formulate this. NUF SAID

im almost ready for bed, so sorry but im done entertaining most u brainwashed "pures"

thats why ur 15 still crying for attention.

get to bed before ur dad finds out ur still up lmfao

it had a point. an i repeat that it got hitlered. im done with these nazis. i may be back to this fucked up community or i may not. i dont expect to last long if i do stick around, its fucken canerious. everyone so scared of me or my clan not sure which. all i get is no fight but all flight, grow up , have some balls all of you anti's. maybe somone new is around to disrupt your 30 def spreading culture you pledge all day. "o no we better ban him quick he speaks truth that we aint pures" aww crymore wah wah wah yea pathetic

its not hard for anyone to see thru all you 1k posters. its easy to post or quote somthing but to actualy post somthign meaning full seem immpossible for you all

You don't even take the time to edit simple spelling mistakes lmao