a mod with heart

Fantasy

for pures please reopen my topic.. alledge spam? what the f? no wonder people hate on the mods claim nazi bias etc. everyone likes a lil entertainment with pure warfare/propoganda. im getting targeting for speaking truths/not being in one your clans. is there anyone at all that feels what im tryna say? its not fair, let the little guys have a say.

its as if we arnt even allowed to talk on this site. its the only half known pure site around and its moderating is next lvl. ive been here not long at all and already its as if im the bad guy on the forum. suspending etc for nothing but speak my mind. i get the empression people are scared, scared that there is such thing as new blood, no matter how old it is. cannot admit it, will not accept it. completely the WRONG attitude for a pure forums. there has to be some fun/warfare/propganda and closing my topic i feel is completly unjustified.

"ur posts are beginning to annoy me"

4d953c9211099063037d5f5b0d086dc7.png

That is not a constructive post, nor does it explain/point towards any given topic for discussion for people (apart from wondering what the topic is actually about). Maybe by adding in some clarity, it wouldn't be considered as "spam".

it's not an aftermath topic

move it then, like "proper" mod would do

proper
ˈprÉ’pÉ™/  
adjective
adjective: proper
  1. 1.
    British
    denoting something that is truly what it is said or regarded to be; genuine.
    "she's never had a proper job"
    synonyms: real, genuine, actual, true, bona fide;
    informalkosher
    "Dan hadn't had a proper job for over ten years"
  2. 2.
    of the required or correct type or form; suitable or appropriate.
    "an artist needs the proper tools"

@@Fantasy just post a new one when you have all the information you need so it won't be closed again

wheres the fun in that? fuckn downbuzz community. have some freakn heart. i dont even care bout the post right now. im just tryna proove a point know. i dont suck anyones penis's and if thats what the nazis expect i wont do it sorry mate.

it had a point. an i repeat that it got hitlered. im done with these nazis. i may be back to this fucked up community or i may not. i dont expect to last long if i do stick around, its fucken canerious. everyone so scared of me or my clan not sure which. all i get is no fight but all flight, grow up , have some balls all of you anti's. maybe somone new is around to disrupt your 30 def spreading culture you pledge all day. "o no we better ban him quick he speaks truth that we aint pures" aww crymore wah wah wah yea pathetic