So i Made a Shark Brew account...

Adam7910

I Post this intro everywhere i go so i do apologise if you've read it before. However; 

Real life;

My name is Adam, I'm 22 on Tuesday(7/7) and I reside in Liverpool, in the UK. I support Liverpool football club and I'm a season ticket holder.

By day, I'm a trauma nurse(newly qualified) at the Royal Liverpool Hospital.. Which generally means I work 3 12 hour day shifts then have 3 days off, then do 3 12 hour night shifts. However for the next 5 months, I'll be working 4 nights a week as one of my collegues has gone off to have a baby. I love my job, apart from the alcoholics/drug addicts who are 'having a heart attack' to get a warm bed for the night and some morepine!

In my spare time, I like to play runescape& spend time with my Fiancé. I also run my own company, Adam & Eve-Ning Photography LTD, which provides me with some extra cash to keep my Fiancé in the life style she has become accustomed too, her addiction to 2-3 holidays/vacations a year!

Onto Runescape;
I've played Runescape since May 2004, a group of friends started out and we decided to race to 50,75 then 100 combat, respectably.. I was 100 comb within 2 months whilst they were still floating around 70. At this point I got bored and started questing, achieving the quest Cape, before it was released! 
In 2006, I was scouring YouTube for some ideas of how to make RS fun again, I stumbled upon kids ranqe and I melted i's PK Videos. So I made an imitate pure, completely failed with 22 defence and no addy gloves.
Come late 2006, I'd started over as a 1 def pure called iTeqnic and joined FOE, where my 'idols' were in around January 07.

iTeqnic was banned in March 2007 for RWT, even though I'd never real world traded, so I started as killing account Skill What, got 99 fletch, cook, fm, craft and hunter.. Then used all my chins to get 99 range as I was bored of being level 3!

Sadly, I had been a member of MM since July, got 99 Ste 2 days before jägex killed Runescape, which lead to me getting defence and poking in BH, which I hated, so I went back to my original Account( the 2004 one) and maxed comb that account. Joined Brutality just as PVP was released. We were going for #1 P2P, but ROT always stood in my way, even DI with Ghjjf's massive forehead couldn't stop us, but rot somehow always won F2P&P2P.

At the start of PVP, I made a pure '60991' (now know as 7910). I trained it up to max 60 attack before ever poking and rejoined MM, as a maxed pure. 

On release of old school, I decided to make a main, that has recently been banned, so 7910 became an OS account, luckily I had 9b rs3 to transfer:p.

That leads us up to the present day, I'm currently a member of the LPC CD. i enjoy pking at LPC level and will be shortly making the jump to HPC.

Thanks for Reading,

Adam.

• 2 weeks later...