LPC P2P Sunday, thoughts?

I_R0BUST_I

I'm kind of indifferent towards it. On one hand, it wouldn't hurt to have some variety, but on the other hand, there is a big gap in the LPC scene in terms of combat levels/stats. Perhaps a few trial runs could be beneficial. 

I'm maybe p2p preps and minis but trips just wouldn't work there would be maybe op and doom do it because they are both doing p2p mid weeks but even the level difference is so different between them as even though op say look at there member list the people they bring isn't on them lists such as a I kush with his 31def and please don't tell me he's not in op as I have a lot of pics to prove it no hate but it's the truth I guess

I'm maybe p2p preps and minis but trips just wouldn't work there would be maybe op and doom do it because they are both doing p2p mid weeks but even the level difference is so different between them as even though op say look at there member list the people they bring isn't on them lists such as a I kush with his 31def and please don't tell me he's not in op as I have a lot of pics to prove it no hate but it's the truth I guess

he's a clan friend but idk why he comes on his 104