CD's Night Out ft. Endurance, Against All Odds, Envy

Georgiie

m02X50o.png

Heard there was action going on in the wildy, so we quickly massed up and had a fun trip filled with action. Thanks to the three clans for giving us some actions.

yux5ldC.jpg

Critical Damage Starting: 20

AAO Starting: ~20

Endurance Starting: ~25

Envy Starting: ~20

47NoMxd.jpg

With a quick mass, we gathered 20 strong CD members itching for some action. We saw endurance, and quickly started hitting them. We started slightly outnumbered, but it didn't matter one bit. We held our hill advantage, and cycled through and with our binds on point, we killed them off one by one until they went to singles. 

AAO decided to join the fun, as we were just finishing off the straggling endurance members. The few members who died returned quickly as we turned our focus to AAO. Once again we had the hill advantage and did the same thing to AAO as we did to endurance. They stood no chance.

We continued to run into each other throughout the night, as Envy would show up from time to time to hit us as we were mid-fight. Overall it was a ton of fun, always good to see some late midweek action.

47NoMxd.jpg

Vids : Mmbros99's POV

47NoMxd.jpg

PICTURES

OOwYy5m.png

rq8rRFp.png

qLgLze5.png

RdHG4VF.png

XPXsoNo.png

5AMYMpe.png

vohS5w3.png

RIP James

gulXVqZ.png

The startings seem WAY off. AAO had 17 at most and I recall you having 25 at some point on the cape counter  ;)

Wasn't 100% sure of the numbers so I guessed for other clans. We peaked at 21 in ts with us, so it was probably scouts or random other people that had our capes on.

Wasn't 100% sure of the numbers so I guessed for other clans. We peaked at 21 in ts with us, so it was probably scouts or random other people that had our capes on.

if you dont know why the fuck would you put numbers in?

and youre all level 80+ with 20 -30 defense... garbage

if you dont know why the fuck would you put numbers in?

and youre all level 80+ with 20 -30 defense... garbage

You see that little "~" before the numbers? That's there for a reason. If you don't know what that is, take a look at this. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tilde

I'm sure that the actual clans that were there don't mind me estimating how many they had, as it's solely there for a reference point. Unless you want me to just use propaganda and say we doubled the numbers of every clan. 

As for 80+ with 20-30def? LOL. 17 out of 86 on our memberlist have over 20 defense. 20 out of 86 on the same memberlist are over 80 combat.

Any other bullbrown sticky stuff you would like to share? Or are you done for now?

You forgot the part where you had a 10 minute mass up in the middle of your trip after AAO hit you from the east and Endurance hit you from the south. I don't remember your trip being so flawless, but whatever it takes to keep moral up I guess.

Looked like fun.