Endurance vs Excel F2P PKRI

Ari

</3

gj on pkri doe

dude, not trying to flame but literally EVERYONE knows your members tele. 

When Excel came back to OSRS we were like level 40's and we only pked 308. When we pked 308 we allowed teleports but now we fight officially we do not allow teleports on official trips. So I ask so that I can check firstly that they are members of the clan and if so, take action accordingly.

I would say "nice job, was fun" But the truth of the matter is this. We agreed to the pkri, and I was speaking with the rank "13def"  who claimed they would pull 20-30. So after getting roughly 27 members of xL, we noticed that endurance's pull exceeded beyond the 20-30 range, despite their efforts to hide their pull by removing capes, sending 10 people away, switching cc's, and hopping worlds. So, we had to call a few allies to help (some of which are not officially in xL), which might explain the teleports, despite the lack of proof. Oh wait excel, calling random 50's to help?? We agreed to the pkri, and since endurance pulled 40+ we massed up to give them the action they expected. And an ending amount for excel of 0??? Your vid clearly shows that you pull north with xL having 25-30 a little bit inside of the CA entrance. What your video doesn't show is that excel and endurance kept clashing with endurance repeatedly running away from the fight, and then finally ending after not clearing xL once. Ty for some action afterwards Olympus. Endurance thought you were more legit and better than lying about pulls, and lying in your vids but I guess not... shame

bCbWYuN.png

'Endurance CC' | #Endurance-Rs

We wanted some action before our prep vs Doom+NRG so Endurance massed up a strong 43 members to fight Excel in a F2P PKRI.

Was fun, looking forward to more events:)

spaceer2_zps1vkc7uj3.png

Endurance Start:43

Endurance End: 35

Excel Start:38

Excel End:0

meia_zps54ibt9hg.png

Videos:

Ari's POV:

god bless.

</3

gj on pkri doe

dude, not trying to flame but literally EVERYONE knows your members tele

Not trying to flame but only a moron would say EVERY one knows something. Envy wore our teamcapes and teleported if i was as ignorant as you i would say every one knows that.

1st of all no xL member Teleported during this pk run in. Teleporting is against our clan rules. and is STRICTLY enforced.

Secondly this battle consisted over an hour  we bullied endurance around forcing them to retreat north SEVERAL times. ( It was not just a short pk run in )

I have the video but don't really care to make a topic about it if some one wants to see it maybe i'll upload tomorrow. We actually had a lot of fun and good practice  :D

* Take note their lowest combat was our highest combat

Any ways, Thanks for the action.Next time we'd appreciate if your aftermath topics were less propaganda and more truth. (although I personally don't expect that to happen reviewing your last aftermath topics smh)

I would say "nice job, was fun" But the truth of the matter is this. We agreed to the pkri, and I was speaking with the rank "13def"  who claimed they would pull 20-30. So after getting roughly 27 members of xL, we noticed that endurance's pull exceeded beyond the 20-30 range, despite their efforts to hide their pull by removing capes, sending 10 people away, switching cc's, and hopping worlds. So, we had to call a few allies to help (some of which are not officially in xL), which might explain the teleports, despite the lack of proof. Oh wait excel, calling random 50's to help?? We agreed to the pkri, and since endurance pulled 40+ we massed up to give them the action they expected. And an ending amount for excel of 0??? Your vid clearly shows that you pull north with xL having 25-30 a little bit inside of the CA entrance. What your video doesn't show is that excel and endurance kept clashing with endurance repeatedly running away from the fight, and then finally ending after not clearing xL once. Ty for some action afterwards Olympus. Endurance thought you were more legit and better than lying about pulls, and lying in your vids but I guess not... shame