CD's Saturday: Smashing Clans

Gc Faith

8TWTsoc.jpg

Today was like any other Saturday with all of the clans prepping for today. We came in expecting another action packed as last Saturday as many clans were out. Today was no expection as 5:30 est rolled in we found every clan massing up at G.E. Once everyone was done massing we rolled up with around 45 people and headed up. Pretty much all clans were out in separate worlds. The day consisted of CD/Doom/Op/Sv fighting in the same world and the other clans fighting in a different world.

Critical Damage Starting: 45 

Olympus Starting: 60

Doom Starting: 50~ 

SV Starting : 55~

Envy Starting:30

Endurance Starting: 35

AAO Starting: 35+

The first fight was with Doom as they rushed us with +5 people. We kept our ground and fought back at south of graves at they thought we would run away lmfao. We kept on them ranging onto them south of graves. As they fight continued they were slowly dying left and right eventually they got out of multi and went to singles and headed to west graves. As we scouted out the worlds we found SV/OP fighting around 18 ports so we headed to that world. As both SV and us have the same capes it was pretty easy to just hit OP as they were a pretty easy target for us. As we were hitting OP quickly both AAO and Durance came into the world aswell. We started focusing on AAO instead. Our fight was pretty short as they started to bail as SV came into the cluster. As we cleared the remaining AAO members, Endurance logged right next for some reason and pretty much just got cleared instantly. We walked around looking for anyone else but everyone went to bank.

The next fight we set up a 1 vs 1 with Endurance at 26 hills. The fight started off with us rushing in with scims and killing 3 members right off the bat. The fight didn't last long at all as they ran into singles. As they ran away, AAO came in from the west and hit us so we dipped a bit east and gathered everyone to hit AAO. We hit AAO right north of 26 hills and the fight started. The fight turned into a cluster between all three clans. We quickly positioned ourselves in the best spot and rained down onto AAO from the west and quickly sent them to singles so we focused on Endurance right that, but they ran into singles pretty fast.

The next fight was at CA with most of the clans making a appearance around the area. It started off with SV/Doom fighting inside ca so we rushed in and focused doom, Quickly both OP/AAO came into play as-well. We held down CA as we fought Doom/Op since we had same capes with SV it was pretty easy to work around the area. We quickly cleared out CA, and ended our trip on a high note.

Another action packed day out was pretty fun, goodjob to those that made it today, we wrecked everyone.

47NoMxd.jpg

Video:By Steve

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTG01hr0bxw

Video: By Camel

47NoMxd.jpg

Pictures in no order

1cTYQUn.png7pgFdDn.pngmNztWoW.pngZ3kzo9L.pngm4Hf6RW.pngZlIaQq3.pngTcEdz85.pngiDrwHgS.pngJZUD2gT.png

41WvbHB.pngxarmFNO.pngKTc3xoL.pngu6odb9C.png2xLkqTT.png

Lol that fight vs Doom looks like you guys got destroyed then ran to single. Gf tho

Well when you're at 8 wildy and we see you guys calling AAO and they rush from the east, i'd rather keep my numbers and go and let you guys fight and smash you guys like we did #goodnightdome. We gave AAO a beating they clearly know it, thanks for the fights tho

Steve's video shows him getting 1banged by us,

Camel's video shows you guys coming to multi at 0:10 but then at 0:24 you are instantly back in single

Sorry, by the time I returned you guys hit the singles all day south of GREEN HILL and you walked down, #goodnightdome

in your fights against doom, either your vidder is dying or the cape counter shoots up b/c of SV

interesting

If only clans had me as their vidder, I never die, best music, best editing. Not being cocky at all :) 

Sorry, by the time I returned you guys hit the singles all day south of GREEN HILL and you walked down, #goodnightdome

since you were dead you should watch your friends video and how it shows you guys retreating into single because there are too many 1bangs like yourself in CD.

Same reason why you guys don't do preps, same reason why you don't show up to PCL, same reason why you didn't sign up for the lpc tourney, and same reason why you no longer hold Sunday trips. Your member quality is dog brown sticky stuff.

since you were dead you should watch your friends video and how it shows you guys retreating into single because there are too many 1bangs like yourself in CD.

Same reason why you guys don't do preps, same reason why you don't show up to PCL, same reason why you didn't sign up for the lpc tourney, and same reason why you no longer hold Sunday trips. Your member quality is dog brown sticky stuff.

24bb1220bfb513c26edfa2fad276a043.png

Stopped watching at 30 seconds, vid cuts your fighting doom in trees. I had my scout there... Doom pushed you guys like bitches north to single, and then you re rushed doom with sv.. Then in the next clip I see lines of sv.... WTF propaganda is this... it's not even good!!!