~ Against All Odds Sunday - Ft. SV, Doom ~

Canadian

Heres what i think, you guys are sexy lions, and growing pretty well i can't remember ever seeing AAO pull this much was very surprised, thank you so much for the fights you guys are a very respectful clan, i'm sure there's a lot of good stuff heading you guy's way! Hope to fight you guys in the finals of the tourney!

first fight you rushed us while we weren't ready, up 15 opts. second fight we didn't have 48 though, it was 41v42 and you lost then claimed it was because of mains :/

You had 48.. It's pretty clear if you check your video. Don even admitted that you had mains ragging us that fight in his topic, and here's a picture for proof: 

D9epFAg.png

Either way, yes we won first fight and you were outnumbered. Was fun!

You had 48.. It's pretty clear if you check your video. Don even admitted that you had mains ragging us that fight in his topic, and here's a picture for proof: 

D9epFAg.png

Either way, yes we won first fight and you were outnumbered. Was fun!

I clearly remember standing in the dd with 42 people then 2 people joining the fight right after you rushed but alright then, at least you guys aren't like olympiss. they probably would have claimed a win off that last fight if it was them

With a Doom vs Olympus fight breaking up at sperm, our Lions were eager to jump in on the action. We ended up tackling into Doomoutnumbered by almost 20, we stood and gave them a worthy fight. We dropped around 15-20 of them, but eventually their overwhelming volumes of returns made us pull away to get a regroup.

we rushed doom vs op and then got cleared by doom gf

With a Doom vs Olympus fight breaking up at sperm, our Lions were eager to jump in on the action. We ended up tackling into Doomoutnumbered by almost 20, we stood and gave them a worthy fight. We dropped around 15-20 of them, but eventually their overwhelming volumes of returns made us pull away to get a regroup.

we rushed doom vs op and then got cleared by doom gf

Sorry that we're the bigger clan and speak the truth. Hope it teaches you something. Its a game have fun. 

Heres what i think, you guys are sexy lions, and growing pretty well i can't remember ever seeing AAO pull this much was very surprised, thank you so much for the fights you guys are a very respectful clan, i'm sure there's a lot of good stuff heading you guy's way! Hope to fight you guys in the finals of the tourney!

Thanks. I have a lot of respect for Doom too! There is always gonna be some brown sticky stuffters, but most of you seem like really nice guys.

We gotta have a prep soon  B) 

Sorry that we're the bigger clan and speak the truth. Hope it teaches you something. Its a game have fun. 

this ^
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urcqQC02YbY