The Last Pures | #1 P2P Sunday | A New Alliance

Dave'

You guys try a little too hard @ trying to piss me off & making Foe look bad hahaha. It doesnt achieve anything except show me how annoying you cunts are

I just watched the vid and there's nothing more 2 say, Gj on your trip if you think it was that great

Get off my dick I load sharkbrew everyday and have at least 5 tags from you Aquaxi lmao shut the fuck up already and act like you did before and move on

lmfao you flame wayyyy to much. How about you say thank you for fights with flame free topics let ur vids talk instead of acting cocky this won't end well

how about you stop sharing your trips with main clans

You guys try a little too hard @ trying to piss me off & making Foe look bad hahaha. It doesnt achieve anything except show me how annoying you cunts are

I just watched the vid and there's nothing more 2 say, Gj on your trip if you think it was that great

Get off my dick I load sharkbrew everyday and have at least 5 tags from you Aquaxi lmao shut the fuck up already and act like you did before and move on

@@HolyDreams

SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

[VIDEO]

[/VIDEO]

Your intro is 20 seconds long.. both vids ~2 minutes after the intro.

First vid: All your moron did was run circles and eat panicking as he attempted to stay alive.

Second vid: Kid runs circles trying to hit someone but he can't because he doesn't know how to nightmare zone, spams food doing all he can to stay alive as he camps the backlines so his vid looks like FI actually did something. 

How embarrassing. Why would you even post these vids? You're living in the past.. Fi is irrelevant these days.

plawpy knows that, he is just trying not to embarrass the clan he fights for

Must be very embarrasing to be #1, make your competition end one hour early and force them to schedule a clan wars prep next week. Shame on you FOE.

tldr about your struggle to be recognized as a rank in for soz

lmfao i was just on ur ts and even foe members were flaming u about being mad on sharkbrew lmfaooooooooo