[Unofficial] Doom's Monday P2P Action

Grayson

Akh8K3G.png

ZXU2aw3.png

Went out today, cleared some random mains and got a lot of loot, then fought Olympus and cleared them North of Lavas. We later set up another pkri with Olympus and they brought more than they said, however, it was still good practice/fun! Thanks for the action Op glad to finally be doing P2P :)

Akh8K3G.png

Yeah man, goodjob clearing like 10 of us with abot 25. You totally got us! Gf the rematch, where it was accually matched. But w/e hope we can have more fun events like this, sad you didnt want to P2P prep us afther, i was geared n all :(

Yeah man, goodjob clearing like 10 of us with abot 25. You totally got us! Gf the rematch, where it was accually matched. But w/e hope we can have more fun events like this, sad you didnt want to P2P prep us afther, i was geared n all :(

wow Tom is an angry 4nr

thanks for the action, wuz fun moar p2p ftw

Thanks for the action home slice.

Also, your leader wasn't the most honest about his numbers either.

dadccfb700adc944f9afddafdb88da63.png

my spy confirms that he told people to log out and log in

have the ts recording to prove ;P

I mean I'm thankful for the practice, but you're obviously a spastic considering your vid shows OP with at least 28 during the rematch compared to our 25 and you call it matched l0l.

I mean I'm thankful for the practice, but you're obviously a spastic considering your vid shows OP with at least 28 during the rematch compared to our 25 and you call it matched l0l.

bro a 3 man difference should matter much in the wildy, gj on you p2p trip though 

Well, it kinda is matched, when you have 3-5mains with you as well. You cleared us at lavas, when we had about 16, and you had about 25, we cleared you with 27v25. Lets have more p2p action tho, would b fun =)

Was fun p2p action, we're not that experienced or have the accounts yet for p2p. It's something we're working towards atm. Only thing that bugged me about the last fight we had vs Olympus was all the mains they had with them. Would of been fun just pures vs pures tbh. Either way it was still pretty fun to have some p2p action, thanks for the fights Olympus.