Sovereign Thursday Midweek P2P Pk Trip Ft Xl/RT and Mains

D o n

read what he fucking said you broccoli we listen to your ts during events we know you make up lies about sv. the logs clearly show you didnt respond when we asked for a pkri. shut your fucking mouth your the biggest brown sticky stuff talker with absolutely nothing to back it up ever. You're clearly cauliflower m9.

Lmao, if you have the proof, show me. Otherwise quit posting propaganda. That fact that you guys try to spread propaganda about other clans just shows how much you guys are embarrassing yourselves. Gl tomorrow.

Damn. You seem kind of angry. I can't wait to hear another losing speech. See you friday xoxoxo

I'm not angry at all, maybe you have asperge or something, that makes oyu really angry, wouldnt suprise me tbh

im not don fanboy

Yes you are, you broccoli. if not, who're you then? tell e, stop hiding, i know you're don, you paki

if you got messaged on irc to come out and you didn't you're scared. also, the fact that you're calling me illiterate is pretty funny, you're a dumb fuckin 4ner. 

R u dumb? If they have a idle time of liike 20 hrs, dont you think they're afk? dont you know they're afk? the reason why he prob query'd hunter, and not one of the other ranks, is because some of them were not afk, lol. Stay easy

I simply told my members that op/doom aren't replying to my pm lol. I don't lie to my members tomato. I always echo your ts so how am I lying to em when they're the ones listening to you guys lie about us?

Yup, thats why you ssaid "Doom was declining" cuz they didnt respond to your pms, next time, help i got alzheimer's a rank who isnt afk, and you guys ask for like preps n stuff, we accept and you guys say  "cya friday" lol, isnt that dumb? you tell your members, olympus declines everything, but in the meantime, when we accept (which we most likely do) you guys pussy away? you do lie to your members, stop the propeganda bro.

R u dumb? If they have a idle time of liike 20 hrs, dont you think they're afk? dont you know they're afk? the reason why he prob query'd hunter, and not one of the other ranks, is because some of them were not afk, lol. Stay easy

Yup, thats why you ssaid "Doom was declining" cuz they didnt respond to your pms, next time, help i got alzheimer's a rank who isnt afk, and you guys ask for like preps n stuff, we accept and you guys say  "cya friday" lol, isnt that dumb? you tell your members, olympus declines everything, but in the meantime, when we accept (which we most likely do) you guys pussy away? you do lie to your members, stop the propeganda bro.

coming from the fuckin propaganda queen himself l0l fuckin broccoli