Very quick "long"question

Duval

So today for our "lpc" tourny remedy had to face xL in the 40v40. xl had the 30min mass time plus an extra 25mins and could only pull 17. They then proceeded to team with doom to fight us. Is it just me or shouldnt that be a instant DQ bc it wasnt actually xL fighting us. and say they are allowing xL to fight friday vs doom how they gonna pull to fight doom if they couldnt pull to fight us? do u expect us to team with them to fight doom? "low tier lpc" "who cares" i know i know but for the people who actually give a fuck about this scene, can i get some honest opinions about this? proper proof of this is below.

This is BEFORE you called doom. Your own fucking member saying how absolute brown sticky stuff you are.

3d0bb6e1be.png

Wow brown sticky stuff, wtf does that say??

17c4ec958f.jpg

Can someone confirm this is brown sticky stuffcel's ts? You might really think it's their "backup" ts with how many people are in it!

9290205fe5.jpg

Can someone confirm these are Doom members??

90901ad8e9.png

Why are you thanking them? No, thank you for the win!

8f5f6972f1.jpg

In the end, Excel closes by late next week and we fight Doom. Gl Doom!

that is broccolied niblet i doubt the ranks of this site are that cauliflower to allow invites we could of just let op fight u in that case u basically had all doom. Please tell me this staff has more brain cells then this... and your not allowing this to actually happen...

@@Ham i fixed it, some input would be nice or is it pick at the topic title ... lmao... i hope to god this community isnt THIS dead where we set up pointless brown sticky stuff and allow anyone to do anything. why have rules if u can just break them.

so ur honestly proud of teaming bc you lacked the ability to pull in a 40v40 in which you signed up for bc as honor would say "we are ready for 40 v 40s" who u calling vs doom? or they giving u half there pull to compete?

W/e we still beat doom today with ease, they probably just wanted the easy path to the finals I guess. Hf, just don't expect any future preps from us.

don't preps from u guys not even count? if i'm not mistaken people were just prepping u for free wins cuz it took u 6 months of being open to win a prep

this isn't even flame it's just truth

don't preps from u guys not even count? if i'm not mistaken people were just prepping u for free wins cuz it took u 6 months of being open to win a prep

this isn't even flame it's just truth

Dawg 80% of doom didn't even want you back in doom, you must be pretty cancer for that to happen....

This isn't even flame, it's just the truth