Very quick "long"question

Duval

Well the tournament did say Remedy vs Xl, so if that is not what occurred then it can't be counted.

Unless it was agreed on by both parties (remedy and xl) which I highly doubt, my professional opinion is that xl would be in the wrong here. If they can't pull the minimum, they simply shouldn't have signed up because if I recall AAO had a bye and could have easily been slotted in there instead.

Well the tournament did say Remedy vs Xl, so if that is not what occurred then it can't be counted.

Unless it was agreed on by both parties (remedy and xl) which I highly doubt, my professional opinion is that xl would be in the wrong here. If they can't pull the minimum, they simply shouldn't have signed up because if I recall AAO had a bye and could have easily been slotted in there instead.

Thank you for this. No, both parties did NOT agree to this. Excel called doom when they peaked their pull at 16 and realized oh brown sticky stuff we're seriously in a slump! AAO should've been in there. Excel hasn't pulled 30+ in weeks.

Stop crying like invites were clearly off in the rule books. You can't make up your own rules cause you lost. Excel should move on simply because NO RULES WERE BROKEN. At all so what can you do about it why should remedy win they killed 3 people. Well deserved killing only 3 people and sending 2 spies to us to leave the portal like they do in preps to say they are better than us.

Xl broke no rules move us on.

Previous prep 2:35, u can see who dominates in the PK run in map. Which is what we did today-

Also take a look at our prep and it clearly shows who is more overpowered in the run in round 3 when they dont have our first piles and combat styles out and we can over come the uselessness of their spies

Good luck DOOM were going to pull 40 for you guys next Friday.

PS DUVAL if you cant beat 17 doom and 23 xL how do you expect to beat 40 doom? Theirs no remedy for how doomed you are and you lost because xL broke no rules. SV on the other hand broke the tournament rules by bringing 85+ combat in. NO WHERE in the rules did it state that invites were off and lets face it you had invites too. You got stomped on we lost only 3 members (with your two spies leaving the fc) !!!

NO rules were broken,

@@Ham i fixed it, some input would be nice or is it pick at the topic title ... lmao... i hope to god this community isnt THIS dead where we set up pointless brown sticky stuff and allow anyone to do anything. why have rules if u can just break them.

No rules were broken you tomato.

@@Duval

if you want you can come with us vs doom? 

;)