#PuresTodayWillNeverKnow

0wl

Probably not spending $ on rsgp every other day to buy maxed gear, money would have been a scarce thing for a lot of people back then.

No teleing on official trip, even no teleing in 1v1 pking

Having to get spams going perfectly with no ts3 and relying on irc. Not having a clan chat or team capes and having to remember every one in your clans name for wars. Trying to tank with lobsters for not knowing the pizza trick waiting 29 seconds to log in. Not being able to tele at all. Not being able to drag in wars. The strict flaming policy you were easily kicked from clans back then now A days people allow hacking/ dddosing. IRC

Lol @@0wl just read your sig I was in TGG haha. I got kicked out for crashing their iron war with 20 friends and clearing them. Those guys fucking HATED me. Aka Tru I O W N. Do you by any chance remember that?? Haha I was also in cy for like a month under Killa B0w but they were too bad so I left. I also used to wreck cd in 2009 on tru as a maxed zerker when they were massers at bh steps lolllll. You're retired thought I saw you with doom?

"We like members that know how to 1v1, can you show 3-5 screen shots of you killing somebody?"

"Loc is fog, Loc is greenhill"

- BH stairs

- Red Vs Blue with MM always anti-ing it

- using that red hat to see how many clan mates are near you, how many are missing

They'll never know what orange dots are

Bolas, corrupt d scims & costume cloaks ( I want these on osrs)

I'm 2k10 :3